7

Jonah's Pov

It's been about 3 months since we've seen Ryder.

I can't lie, I miss her.

Tour has just been so busy and she's gone back to work and things have been so hectic.

Somehow we've managed to stay in touch.

We try and talk or at least text every day, or at least a few times a week.

It's been so nice getting to know her more.

Ryder is pretty great.

I never really doubted she was great before but I've gotten to see and know just how great she really is.

The more I get to know her the more I like her.

I've not officially told the guys yet.

I already know I'm going to get the "I told you so" speech from all of them.

The distance thing just kinda sucks.

And if I'm going to take any more action like ask her out or anything it's going to be in person.

Sure texts are easy but they feel cheesy.

The worst she could do is say no and that she doesn't see me that way.

But still, on that chance she's going to reject me I'd rather not have proof of it in my texts.

We finally have a break coming up.

Just one more show.

We still have studio sessions for writing or recording but we'll have some more free time.

I really do love touring but I also enjoy just a little time off.

We're trying to work on our next album and then when it's finally done we'll be back out on tour.

I'm scrolling through my phone when my phone buzzes and gives me the notification I'm getting a call.

"Hey, Jo! You busy?" Ryder chirps

"Hey! Nope, I'm not busy. We're not doing anything today. Our last show is tomorrow." I say

"Oh good! I was kinda worried I'd interrupt something."

"Nope! You're all good! How are you?" I ask

"I'm pretty good! You?"

"I'm great! I'm ready for this break. Don't get me wrong I still love touring though."

"Y'all work so hard. Y'all really deserve a break!"

"Speaking of breaks, when's your next break?" I question

"I don't quite remember honestly. I'll have to check."

"Tell me about your day?" I ask

She begins to tell me about her day.

Ryder has moved to on-air every other weekend or when they need a fill-in.