Scp [Redacted] Notes

Scp [Redacted] also going by Experiment Z but seems to call himself Zackary and prefers to be called this name, sometimes preferring morph when it is in the presence of an armed guard.

The Scp is an acid type entity that has gained sentience and can combine together to look identical to very simple inanimate objects such as a cube or a knife when asked to turn into a phone it tried but could not complete the action.

The acid seems to be highly corrosive and seems to take properties of the objects it melts but it prefers consumes when given a spider it was able to sprout spider legs and stick to walls like one it was also able to spin webs and first made a hammock out of the webs to rest in comfortably

In another test a male D-class was put into its cell the scp enveloped the D class and his screams were soon muffled by the acid which shows it had sound canceling properties the Scp turned into a near identical clone of the D class the only difference is that the clothes were its skin.

The Scp soon showed the ability to change into a human other than the D class by transforming into a scientist that was watching over it to mock them arrogantly as he pretended to be the scientist and even used a small mass of its acid to summon a clipboard to mock him.

The Scp after this point soon took the form of a small ash haired boy with tired eyes and pale skin wearing an oversized white jacket with one stripe in the middle and long black sweatpants and sneakers. It seems to prefer this form this is when it began forcing the scientists to call him Zackary or he would be uncooperative with experiments.

Accidentally a scientist put the mics too close too eachother and the feedback loop created seemed to injure the Scp as it let out a screech and broke the speaker before hiding in its bed it was soon questioned but it seemed to avoid the question and did not answer.

When questioned further about its weakness to sound it became enraged and killed the guards in the area and caused a containment breach but did not go up the elevator almost like it was threatening so we no longer question and it seemed to calm down and continue to cooperate with personal.

The Scientists allowed to watch over and test the Scp are [Redacted] and have to live underground with the scp for safety of information incase an outside party or containment breach happened above. then they could spill the information and that can lead to another containment breach of the Scp.