Scp [Redacted] Interview 4

Scp [Redacted] has become non responsive after the last interview. He answers no questions from any scientist even if threatened when the scientist who posed as his big sister was brought in he showed aggression if it wasnt for guard interference she would have died.

There have been multiple ways to calm down the Scp and non of them are effective that was until a note was found on the table of the scientist she has yet to reveal to the council what was on that note and has requested a interview with the Scp in an outdoors enviroment and asked to be dressed in normal attire.

To get the Scp to respond we have passed this and today starts the interview.

~Interview start~

As Zach sat in a chair the sun glistening down he quickly got up and a tendral ripped out of his back and flew at the female scientist.

Guards went to step in but she held up her hand to stop them as she stood there watching him the tendril stopped inches from her face as he just stared in anger.

Zach:"WHAT DO YOU WANT SCIENTIST!"

Scientist:"My name is Rose..."

Zach:"...Your name is?"

The Scp seemed to be taken aback by this but still persisted the tendril wrapping around her throat it would raise her as the guards would bring up their weapons.

Rose:"Leave!"

Zach:"I DONT WANT TO!"

Rose:"Not you..."

The guards looked shocked but followed the orders of the scientist and left them alone as Zach looked at her she looked down...He saw something he never saw before compassion she showed no fear she showed only love.

The tendril unwrapped and she dropped to the ground infront of him...He stood there looking at the scientist a smile only filled her face another smile filled his until he jumped back.

Zach:"No your being told to do this!"

Rose:"I am.."

Zach:"I KNEW IT-"

Rose:"By someone named William..."

Zach froze in place as she looked at him he looked at her before he jumped back quickly.

Zach:"Your lying...Thats another scientists name!"

Rose:"No...I showed no one the note that was left on my desk and it was signed William..."

Zach:"Prove it!"

She opened her mouth and began to sing a melody which Zach began to cry to it sounded like a lullaby.

Rose:"Dont be scared my acid bro...There is nothing to fear...Youll always be safe when I am here...No matter the time, no matter the day I will show no fear...So one last time I sing my song dont be scared my acid bro..."

Zach:"Nor rain and shine I will be there...for you my bro Ill show love and affection I hold dear..."

She smiled as Zach's tendril retracted she sat on the ground beneath her and pat her lap...Zach walked over and just stood there she pulled him down into a tight hug.

Rose:"Now will you ever forgive me?"

Zach:"I can and never will be mad at you big sis."

Rose:"You liar."

Zach:"Starting now..."

Rose just smiled back at him as she put his head against her shoulder and just hummed the melody and soon Zach was asleep in her arms happily snoring away s light hug surrounding her.

~Interview End~

After this interview Scp [Redacted] has now been more open to telling questions and answering them and when the name William was brought up by the Scientist Rose he avoided the question she did not press as we did not want to lose communications with the Scp again.