Scp [Redacted] Containment Procedure

To allow anyone access to the Scps cell they have to be given a suit made out of a fibre that seems to be immune to the acid that the scp produces and has to sign multiple forms before being proceeded down an elevator.

The person then makes their way to the first checkpoint which is guarded by two snipers and 8 guards that are heavily armed and in tactical gear they will be patted down and search for any items that they did not specify they were bringing in beforehand.

after they are followed by a three guard escort to another checkpoint where the person is taken to another room and searched thoroughly by the same sex as to not make the person feel uncomfortable because this will only help the Scp.

They are then told to put their suit back on and leave their id badge and card with the person as the guards escort them to a metal door and usher them inside to which it closes another door opening revealing Scp [Redacted] cell.

The cell has to be cleaned daily as the Scp usually smears the walls in its acid and covers the cameras to stay hidden within the room. It has the same layout as a apartment a bed for the Scp to sleep on and a kitchen with some food. Any cutlery is not given to the Scp incase it tries to use it as a weapon or take its attributes. The cell is given a bathroom with a functioning shower and sink with a functioning sewer system. The Scp had tried to escape through it before but was met by 20 guards with their guns pointed and a massive vault like room where the waste is taken out by a truck.