Scp [Redacted] Interaction with Scp 953

During the first experiment of a series that Scientist Danny Riverwood has ordered in secrecy and hidden from the guardian known as Rose.

The first part of the experiment was to dress Scp [Redacted] in a acid proof suit provided to individual who entered his old cell and tied with rope before being put in Scp 953's containment cell heavily chained to a chair.

When Rose questioned about the place of Scp [Redacted] Riverwood responded with saying that he was running an experiment between a safe scp and him...

~Interaction Begin~

Soon Zach awoke and tried to move realizing he couldnt he panicked and began to thrash around in the binds only managing to knock the chair over and smash it onto the ground.

This woke Scp 953 who got up from her bed and was happy to see a live victim...When walking over she peaked her head over the chair and was decently surprised to see a small child heavily binded to a chair in a weird outfit.

In the mouth of Zach was a gag that muffled his screams he soon saw the Scp and his whole body became relaxed as he looked at her slowly.

Scp 953:"I do enjoy them incapacitated but I also enjoy the chase..."

Zach went a pale as he thrashed around in the chains to her surprise he looked in pain and his screams were muffled by the gag in his mouth the Scp went to remove the gag but the speaker came on and Riverwood Spoke.

Riverwood:"953 we do not recommend you loosen the chains of this boy he has been put into jail for multiple counts of murder towards foxes and people of asian descendants.."

Scp 953:"..."

Scp 953 lowered her claw towards him but saw him crying...He seemed almost fearful of the situation he was in.

The announcer was accidentally left on and the sound of Riverwood's voice could be heard.

Riverwood:"The reason I want this damn Scp dead is because hes a danger...And besides hes made of acid so if its true we get rid of another one its a win win for us."

Scientist:"Your lying...We all know you did this because your jealous of him and think hes getting too close to Rose."

Riverwood:"So what if thats it! The council made a mistake for not killing him Jim!"

Jim:"...Riverwood your hand..."

You could hear the announcer go off and Scp 953 look absolutely enraged...They tried to trick her into eating acid to burn herself...She released the boy.

Scp 953:"Whats your number?"

Zach:"My name is Zach...Whats yours?"

Scp 953:"...My number is-"

Zach:"Name."

Scp 953:"Kumiho."

Zach:"Thats a wonderful and beautiful name."

She looked astonished but carried on as she walked back to her bed and laid down...

Zach:"Woah! My adrenaline finally stopped you have Nine fox tails!"

Kumiho:"Hm? Yeah I do?"

Zach:"So cool!"

Kumiho looked over at Zach who had stars in his eyes...In that moment she couldnt believe what was said was he like her?

Zach:"You look very pretty too..."

Kumiho:"Thank you..."

She sat up on her bed from her recumbent position and just stared at Zach in curiousity.

Zach:"Wait!"

Zach would quickly turn around and drop the Acid proof suit she screamed but oddly he was wearing a hoodie.

Zach:"Sorry that was uncomfortable!"

Kumiho:"How did you?"

Zach:"Oh I can create things...I am a sentient thing of acid I gain the properties of anything I consumed and the ability to copy it for example I consumed a male and can now kinda just turn into anything I want."

Kumiho:"...So your a shape shifter?"

Zach:"I think."

Riverwood:"This experiment was a failure Kumiho stay there we are retrieving the boy."

Kumiho sighed but then felt something hit her as she fell back on the bed...she looked to see Zach hugging onto her tightly she looked shocked but slowly reached her hands around and hugged him back.

Zach:"Oh oh watch!"

He strained and out from behind him came nine tails that looked identical to hers she looked astonished but smiled as she pat his head he looked proud of himself.

...The door to the room slid open...Kumiho got up and defensively hid Zach behind her...the guards walked closer and closer...raising their guns.

Guard:"Hand him over."

Kumiho:"Shoot yourselves."

The guards brought up their guns to their heads but their whole body just popped like a water balloon only blood puddles being left along with their bloodied clothes.

Kumiho:"Zach?"

Zach:"Big Brother!"

Zach would run forward and a man who looked straight out of the Victorian Era picking him up...Kumiho looked at him and he just looked forward he snapped and she fell backwards onto her bed out cold.

The man walked out with Zach and snapped both guards appeared out cold and alive he grabbed them and dragged them along as Zach hung on his back happily

~Interview End~