Log: Doctor Scott Williams

The interaction had taken place after hiring a new scientist who seemed almost perfect for the job...he was intellectual, kind, and seemed to be something that we were now looking for after seeing the reactions that Zach had on the Scps and how open they became.

His name was Scott Williams and he had quite the background having studied abroad and bouncing from place to place for scientific innovations...At the time we were fools not to see how perfect he was. though it was good we hired him as we had assigned him to the water nymph for his first scp and well...

~Begin Footage~

Scientist:"So Dr.Williams what D class shall we send in to see the-"

The scientist would look towards where the doctor stood to see air and he looked around rapidly trying to find the doctor but seeing that the door was just closed and the light had changed from its not green to red.

Meanwhile Scott found himself wandering through the halls of the foundation and soon enough to the scp-054's room swiping the card and just walking in without a suit waiting for the door to close behind him before he directed his attention to the fountain in the center of the room.

Scott:"Scp-054 would you be obliged to have a discussion."

Nothing would happen and the water nymph would stay under the water not daring to move...the man only sighed and walked towards the fountain and would place handcuffs in the water placing his hands behind his back.

Scott:"I have read what they did to you and I know that I cant erase those memories...I can only imagine what all that pain has put you through though I will tell you I am not the same."

The scientist rushed into the observatory and clicked the button speaking into the mic concerned about the doctors safety.

Scientist:"Dr.Williams get out of the room! That thing is dangerous, it wi-"

Scott:"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH! This isnt a thing its a living being and its dangerous because you made it dangerous!"

Doctor williams snapped at the other scientist present actuallt angered by how he referred to the nymph and how he portrayed it to be...Soon enough the water nyphm would rise from its fountain looming over the doctor.

Soon enough the water nyphm would rise from its fountain looming over the doctor

Scott:"I will not look at you...You can place the handcuffs on my wrists if you dont trust me and tighten them as much as you want."

The nyphm would pick up the hand cuffs but just stare at them putting them next to him before lunging at him causing the scientist in the observatory to close his eyes believing another would die...

This didnt happen as the nyphm did drag him into the water but made sure his head was above the surface as she wrapped her water like arms around him holding him in a hug a smile on her face from being understood after so many years.

~End Footage~

Now after seeing that we didnt call Scott in and after seeing such a massive step we assigned him as a top scientist and he had began to make the water nyphm open up to others be it female or even male, he had rocked us to our very core.

We had given him access to pretty much anything such as giving her a much larger area than the fountain and though we only gave him the materials when another scientist saw her new room he saw that the whole ground was a pool with a metal grate in the middle and she loved it.

Hell he had even custom manufactored clothing which had containers of water put inside so she could actually walk around which made meetings between other scps a very easy task.

Everything was going very incredibly sell and scott had even taught scp-054 to communicate through sign language and writing things that help us quite a lot with questioning...How could we not see what he truly was?