Scp [Redacted] Interview 2

Since the events leading to Scp [Redacted] showing us he has a peaceful nature we decided as a just in case we should give him a dressed up guard or D class that basically works as his filter to stop him from doing anything that would reveal the foundation and its goal or completely destroy the foundation for example refer back to the [Redacted] Incident or also called the puppy incident.

In our research we decided to bring the Scp in to be apart of the interview show the guard or D class what they were signing up for when they took the position of his "Babysitter" When the interview started it went out fine until he said something interesting.

~Interview~

The Scp sat next to a male scientist he had his legs hanging from his chair and was in a white room with a black table across from them was a wide window peering into a room with multiple guards the scientist went to grab the microphone but a tentacle snapped at it and pulled it towards the Scp who promptly grabbed it and looked forward at the people.

Zach:"First question who here is a parent of children doesnt matter how many just a parent."

A handful of the participants raised their hands the scp took a long sigh before looking at the participants the scientist went to grab the microphone but the Scp moved away from him.

Zach:"For those of you who have your hand down the door to your right is the place you will exit from...For those who have your hands still up."

Interviewee one:"Im a babysitter."

Zach:"Who the hell asked this isnt baby sitting is it you get no pay and unlike a babysitter your stuck with me for awhile thats why I brought apart the two groups because a parent knows how to treat a child for a long time and given what the facility wants aka a reformed Scp then that would be a better choice than a baby sitter who is just watching for a paycheck understand?"

They walked out like the Scp ordered and the scientist didnt even say anything he was just letting the Scp go but soon the Scp walked over covering the microphone as he looked at the scientist.

Zach:"I need you to bring one at a time these people into the visitor room."

Scientist:"Why do that that would take time?"

Zach:"Were gonna test how their parenting skills actually are some have a laizefaire approach while some really do care about the child from that you can chose the ones you want and you can conduct the interview from there."

The Scientist soon nodded as the Scp gave him the microphone back and walked towards the door putting his finger on his chin.

Zach:"I wonder how my brothers are doing..."

The Scientist quickly put down the Mic and stared at Zach who just looked back at him with curiousity.

Scientist:"What do you mean brothers?"

Zach:"...You really thought I was the only one there many more than me I am strong but not the strongest one to be perfectly honest here..."

~Interview End~

After these events the Scp traveled down the hall into the break room where he got alot of attention from scientists and guards and then soon after tried to finish Scp 458 or the infinite pie of pizza.

After the interview the higher ups met to discuss was the Scp had said if this was true and there were more than how many more and if he was the weakest of them then what could the rest do and where were they even to investigate further they decided to interview the Scp.

~Interview~

We sat the Scp in a room with a black table infront of him providing him a seat to sit on above we have given a lamp that is used to light up the Scp. To partake in the interview we asked a female scientist to ask the questions she agreed to do so.

Scientist:" Scp [Redacted] Im here to ask you questions do you accept having the questions asked to you."

Zach:"Yes but not from you."

Scientist:"Scp [Redacted] I am the one they personally asked due to my affiliation with the company."

Zach:"Yeah and Im not gonna cooperate so get me someone else."

Scientist:"Scp [Redacted] from what I hear you like the female race you mind telling me why that is?"

Silence.

Scientist:"Scp [Redacted] I-"

A tendril slammed her against the wall as it wrapped around her throat she struggled to breathe as the Scp got close to her and slammed his hand onto the wall showing hostility to the female scientist two guards rushed in causing the Scp to drop the scientist throwing her at the guards.

Scientist:"..."

She got up and walked towards the Scp who was incredibly hostile she slowly grabbed his hand and gave a light smile causing the Scp to freeze

Scientist:"You mind if I ask you some questions Zach?"

The Scp retracted its tentacles landing on the ground the guards slowly walked out and closed the door as the female sat down and patted her lap the Scp sat upon in and she hugged him close to her whispering.

Scientist:"I understand what you want...your just scared arnt you...That interview with your new babysitter you just want an older sister who will care for you dont you?"

The Scp slowly nodded as she hugged him into her tightly she played with his hair as she slowly reached out and grabbed the paper holding it in her hands.

Scientist:"Ill go off the questions just for you ok? now will you do me a favor and show me how youll actually look."

Zach:"No."

Scientist:"Why not."

Zach:"Because I like this form..."

Scientist:"Hm? why do you like this form specifically?"

Zach:"... because Im cute."

Scientist:"That you are...Now how do you know there is nine...Could it be only three and your just imagining the rest like the silly boy you are."

Zach:"...You wouldn't understand."

Scientist:"I would I promise you that ok Zach?"

Zach:"...No you really wouldnt Im not calling you dumb its just well...Wait I have a better way to tell!"

The Scp quickly got up and ran off the scientist quickly followed he ran down the hall past guards and scientists as they all looked at him very curiously.

He ran to an Scp door and kept knocking on it the scientist soon caught up and grabbed a key card opening the door he ran inside and the two guards just stared at the Scp.

The Teenage succubus stared at the Scp as she invited him inside he walked inside and stared at her the scientist stood outside looking through the window.

Scp-166:"Hello again you seem to be in a hurry whats got you rushing?"

Zach:"The Nine Circles of Hell ever hear of it?"

Scp-166:"Why of course I have heard of them dear. Why do you ask this question?"

Zach:"I need you to explain it to the Scientist on the other side of the glass."

Scp-166:"Ok then."

The Teenage Succubus then explained the nine circles to the female Scientist Limbo, Lust, Gluttony, Avarice, Sloth, Heresy, Violence, Fraud, Treason...After this she looked back at Zach who was looking around the room.

Scp-166:"Why did I explain that?"

Scientist:"So what your telling me Zach is that the nine are representative of the Nine Circles of hell given by your other name your fraud."

Zach:"Correct!"

Scp 166:"You have committed such an atrocious sin to become of that line might god have mercy on your soul child."

Zach:"Sorry."

The Scp left and the scientist led him off and back to the interview room...

~End Interview~