A Meeting Between Nine

~A/N: Thank you readers for the massive support and apologies for such a long wait I forgot about this story but today I got the notification and decided to write more as there are still more characters to meet. Thank you CmanDupree for making me remember about it now shall we see what Scp [Redacted] is gonna get himself into~

????:"So let me get this straight you wanna move here?"

Zach asked a male who dawned a smiling mask, he sat just opposite from him and the male responded with a simple nod happily flipping a knife in his hand as the boys eyed narrowed as he looked at one of the other nine members but smiling soon after fine with him joining the foundation.

Quinn:"Ive met them they are very exceptional people."

Quinn was the next to add to the conversation and in the scp containment cell of Zach was all nine of the members each one sitting around a table some the foundation had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting others still shrouded in the unknown.

One of these was someone who wanted to join the foundation as a security detail. This was a blonde haired male known as the Smiler a prominent serial killer with the M.O of all his victims having sliced smiles into their breathing soon to be corpses before death soon followed them.

Smiler:"You need the protection from this new location and Ive seen some of the monsters they are quite strong have you seen 096!"

The killer shouted out but was shushed by the group as he covered his mouth nodding his head in apology to the increase in his volume before sitting down having gotten up as he was worked up not from fear but from excitement of the new endeavour.

????:"I will allow of this..."

The one who sat at the end of the table piped up the victorian era dressed male his voice was calm in nature but filled with a coldness which made the other members silent not out of fear but of respect. Smiler was of course celebrating a bit.

????:"But from now on I will directly be here..."

Silence filled the room as a sense of astonishment and shock filled it and everyone just stared at the strongest of them all who stared back in full seriousness before his eyes closed.

????:"Besides if we have one of our strongest members here then I would need to be here to advise it..."

He would cross his arms and Smiler tried to pipe up but was promptly smacked by Quinn's back hand causing him to wince as he held his nose the eyes staring at Zach. To be called the strongest by one who can warp space and time is an accomplishment.

Skye:"William is this even a good idea?"

The reaper was the one to voice his concerns for the leader but was promptly responsed to by a shaking Will's head a small smirk appearing across his face as he opened his eyes to look forward.

Will:"I will be fine. Now this meeting is dismissed."

With that seven of the nine members vanished the only two remaining were William and Zach. Will snapped the table vanishing as he laid on the boys bed and sighed looking at the ceiling.

Will:"Quite Comfy..."

The sound of hurried footsteps was heard outside of the room causing will to only sigh in response and soon enough the room filled with security all of them pointing guns at the victorian male who just groaned.

Will:"If you fire a shot I can promise you, Every single bullet that is fired will come right back at you...though water is always harmless."

He would click his fingers and the guns would turn into water guns to the shock of the guards they just dropped the guns as Will got up looking at Zach holding up his hande.

Will:"I could always just come with you...I plan on overstaying my visitation as I have a few to look after while I am here in the meantime."

The security looked intrigued but went along with it as there was nothing else they really could do so they lead the man off to his annoyance but understanding.