Scp [Redacted] Interview 3

This morning Scp [Redacted] came to us with troubling news. The Scp said that a man wearing a bird mask and cloak with a hat on his head was stationed in his room when he awoke. He compared the man to Scp 049 in appearance he said there were few differences for example he didnt have the same voice tone.

When the room was investigated with Armed guard personal the man was not spotted a containment breach was called and the area was searched with guards but there was no signs of the man after this the Scp was heavily guarded in case this would happen again we do not know the mans intentions with the Scp but going by him saying he had siblings it is to save the Scp from the facility.

The Scp seems to not like the heavily armed escorts of guards. The Scp has refused to cooperate he no longer talks to the other Scp. He now only stays in his room and refuses to leave to this form of protest we threatened to throw him back in his original cell and he urged us. We did not follow through with this action because he is not a threat and this is the best way to gather information on the Scp. The next day he was scheduled to an interview with Scientist [Redacted] as she knew how to calm him.

~Interview begin~

Scientist:"Zach why are you not leaving your room."

No answer.

Scientist:"Are you ignoring big sister now?"

Zach:"No..."

Scientist:"Good now will you please answer the question."

Zach:"Im not gonna."

Scientist:"Why not?"

Silence.

Scientist:"Whats the matter you can tell me."

Silence.

Scientist:"...Do you no longer like big si-"

Zach:"Theyre telling you to do that arent they..."

She was taken aback as she moved over to him he just smacked her hand away as she reached out.

Zach:"They do horrible things in this facility...Some dont deserve it some just want to live their lives ok."

Scientist:"Zach you gotta understand you arnt normal...your different."

Zach:"Im different...so if were different I dont gotta talk to you now do I?"

Scientist:"Not what I meant."

Zach:"So your telling me you would conversate with a bear pleading for you life...your eyes show fear they show no love no compassion so your being forced."

She froze because he was right... Everybody will fear him they will show him no true compassion to them he is a wild animal wanting to kill at any second.

Zach:"671 years Ive had sentience...I could think for myself the only reason why was because of the plague..."

She didnt say anything and let him continue on with it.

Zach:"Thats 8051 months...Thats 34987 weeks...Thats 244915 days Ive been alive."

He slammed his hand on the table as he looked at the scientist being enraged.

Zach:"EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE 21160656000 SECONDS IVE BEEN FEARED IVE BEEN RUN AWAY FROM IVE BEEN SHOWN NO LOVE!"

Scientist:"What about your family?"

Zach:"I DONT HAVE ANY OK! I WANTED TO ATLEAST SEEM COOL BUT I DONT HAVE ANY BROTHERS AND GUESS WHAT I KNOW IM ONE OF THE NINE CIRCLES OF HELL BECAUSE THAT SYMBOL IS ENGRAVED IN MY HEAD EVERY SINGLE DAY I WAKE UP TO IT EVERY SINGLE NIGHT I FALL ASLEEP TO IT AND IT SHOWS IM FEARED!"

He slammed his hands on the table and kept slamming soon just breaking down into tears and crying into his hands his tears were normal they werent made of acid they would be tears a human would cry.

~Interview End~

The scientist just left the boy with his devices and jotted down the information of the Interview he has had sentience since the black plague and that had some contributing factor to it. He has no siblings and some sort of symbol is associated with fraud that he sees daily.