two

how about an update on harry's life? ;)

—————————————————————

h.

God, I can't believe how beautiful this woman is.

Just when I thought Esme couldn't get more beautiful, of course she proves me wrong like usual.

She holds onto my arm while we walk towards the dining hall and as she does, I can't help but think about how much she's changed over the years.

Her one arm being covered in tattoos, all the piercings, and especially the short hair. I always thought her long curly hair was so pretty but she looks amazing with short hair.

If my eyes are correct, I think her hair might even be colored too. It looks a lot darker than I remember but it's also been a while since I last seen her.

It's been so hard for me to be completely fucking honest.

It's been two years since Esme left and as proud as I am of her growth and strength, I can't help but say I wish she never left.

I know how selfish it sounds but I haven't been able to stop thinking about her and it's been torturing me.

I still live in the same house we shared and since the day she left, I haven't touched her room. All of her clothes, perfume, and bathroom stuff is still in the same place it was the day she left.

Some days when it's really hard and I just miss her, I go into the room to just remember her and our memories.

I felt like I was in a personal hell.

Louis and Niall have both told me that I need to get over her but I really can't. I've beaten both of their asses for even saying that to me which they rightfully deserved.

They know how much she means to me and they know that Esme is all I want.

Fuck, I haven't been able to think or even look at another woman without thinking how they'd look like shit next to Esme.

Nobody will ever compare to her.

That's why when I was invited to this event and I saw the guest list, I immediately decided to go.

I had no intentions of speaking to Esme at all tonight. Honestly, I thought she was going to shoot me in the stomach as pay back but surprisingly she hasn't even slapped me.

I'm sure there has been moments when she wanted to, especially when I stepped in front of her, Millie, Zayn, and fucking Ronan.

When I saw Esme walk in, looking beautiful as ever in the red dress, I literally couldn't believe I was seeing her with my own two eyes again, the last time I saw her being when she was in the hospital.

I think I was quite literally drooling for her.

She looks stunning in that dress. Every single curve on her body was accentuated and the back of the dress had me wanting to kiss every single inch of her body.

But when I saw her arm hooked around Ronans, all I saw was red. I wanted to just strangle the motherfucker but I know I had to hold myself back.

I've heard what Esme is capable now. Renascent is easily the most powerful gang now that she's the leader and the last thing I want is a war against the love of my life.

I still can't believe I was brave enough to even speak to her but when I realized she wasn't going to literally snap my body in half over her knee, my confidence grew.