fifteen

IM ALIVE!!!

——————————————————

e.

"No, you listen to me motherfucker," I say loudly over the phone. "You work for me so you don't get to order me around. If you like your fucking job then I suggest you get those assholes to agree to my terms. Don't call me until the contract is written out and emailed to me."

I hang up the phone and lean back against my office chair, tilting my head back to close my eyes to calm myself down.

Ever since all of us got back from Philadelphia a few weeks ago, life has been very stressful. Both Harry and I have been so busy with matters of our separate gangs all while Zayn, Olive, Louis, and Niall have been training our members, getting them stronger for the upcoming war against Mortem.

I had an office made in my building for Harry so that he can focus on his paperwork and stuff with privacy and he has even moved into my house for the time being, neither of us knowing how long this process is going to take. Days, weeks, maybe even months. I basically forced him to just move into my house saying that he wouldn't have to deal with the time and stress of buying or renting his own house.

In reality, I absolutely hated the idea of him ever going back to his house by Inprobus, especially since we found out Mortem knows where he lives. I had all of his things brought to my house to avoid having to back there again. If anything, it's much safer for everyone involved considering I live in bumblefuck nowhere.

I must admit, it has been amazing having Harry live in my house.

He wakes me up every morning covering my face with kisses. He cooks every morning for me to make sure I eat enough throughout the day. Sometimes, he even plans these tiny movie nights in my room where he has a blanket out on the floor of my living room with a bunch of snacks waiting for me to devour. During the day when things are busiest, we usually get in my car and either come to Renascent together or to the warehouse he just bought for his men.

Harry has been complaining for a while about wanting to bring more men down here and how he wants to have his own area for him that's close by Renascent. He went searching for a few days then ended up buying the warehouse where I was beaten by those Mortem men a few weeks ago. He needed a place large enough for his men and equipment and he thought that the warehouse was a good fit.

As for my parents, they have been a royal pain in my ass. Especially my fucking mother.

I have been so busy lately dealing with Mortem and business deals and running a fucking empire that I've had to push back that meeting with them.

I've been having to deal with fixing my strip club in Philly and making sure that my staff that works there is all safe. It's been fucking hectic to say the least all while my mother has been storming in this building everyday since she got here trying to get into my office to talk to me.

Let me rephrase that.

More like trying to get into my office to scream at me.

Thankfully, Zayn has been able to keep her out but I don't know how long he will be able to keep that up. Lord knows she will bite off his head just to get up here.

Sage also arrived a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to meet her yet either.

From what I heard, she hasn't even left the house and it's worrying me a little bit. I know that she isn't a fan of my...line of work...but I don't want her to think she needs to be hidden or something. Nobody here would ever lay a finger on her but it's probably hard to see that from her point of view.