five

TW: blood, violence

—————————————————————

h.

"Mortem."

I feel a chill crawl down my spine at just hearing the name of this gang. I look down at Esme to see she's looking up at me with her eyes as wide as they can go. I look back at Niall, Louis, and Zayn to see that they are starting to step forward, all of them recognizing the name as well.

Mortem is known to be one of the most violent and power-hungry gangs in the world. They mostly take over towns for power and wealth and they've been starting to become a big problem recently with the government. Now, they are known as domestic terrorists.

But the question is why are they coming after us both?

Before I even have the chance to step towards the man, I see Esme stand up and walk towards him only to pause right in front of him.

I can easily tell by her expression right now that this man better be praying for his life right now.

"What the hell does Mortem want with Inprobus and Renascent?" She ask. him seriously, not messing around anymore.

When he doesn't answer her and just continues to stare down at his lap, Esme takes a handful of his hair and forces his head up to look her in the eyes. She wastes no time to raise her clenched fist to forcefully slam it against his jaw, sending his face to the side from the impact.

I turn to look back at Louis to see him with a wide grin on his face. He always loved watching Esme beat the shit out of people so I know he can't get enough of this shit right here.

I shift my eyes over to look at Grace to see her in horror of the violence unfolding in front of her. The blood is completely drained from her face as she shoots me a pleading look.

"Dont make me repeat myself." Esme says, grasping my attention again as she turns to the side. She lifts her leg only to slam her bare foot against his shin, snapping it in half.

I suck in a sharp breath between my teeth as the man screams in pain. Just hearing the crunching from his bone has my leg throbbing and I can't even bring myself to look at the sight where it happened.

Esme's foot has to hurt after that, I just know it. You need to have an insane amount of strength to just kick a tibia right in half.

"I fucking love when you do that!" Zayn says excitedly from across the room making me turn my head to look at him.

He has Millie facing his chest with his hands covering her ears to keep her from seeing the violence but by the excitement on his face and how he's practically jumping up and down cheering for Esme, he's loving this just as much as Louis.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Niall glaring Zayn down like he just wants to shoot him right then and there which annoys me. He has Grace now and Millie is with Zayn. He better get a fucking grip before I make him.

The man in front of us finally quiets down and looks between Esme and I before looking back at her. By the expression on his face, he knows he's going to die today telling the truth.

"He hates how you have the most powerful gang in the world. He doesn't think that a female should have that type of power." He starts quietly like he's afraid to speak out loud. "He hates Harry for the power he has too but mostly you. About a month ago, he was sent a picture of you two in an alley and he told us you guys were joining forces. He wants both of your gangs for the power so he can take over more towns and he doesn't want you guys having more power together."