three

e.

Fuck.

I told myself that I wasn't going to let Harry weasel his way back into my heart but as usual, he did.

He did it so easily that it still makes my head spin.

He literally just consumes me, body and soul. Everything about him makes me want to just dive headfirst but I can't do that.

But I truly want to.

Holding onto his arm makes me feel so powerful and confident. His presence makes me so fucking weak.

That smirk, that voice, those dimples... I can't get enough of it.

When he held the back of my dress as he helped me up the stairs nearly made my knees buckle.

He's such a gentleman and it confuses me. I forget just how much of a charmer he is and he's catching me off guard.

Especially when he called me sexy after putting Ronan in his place. God, that had me wanting to just push him against a wall and kiss him.

God, that man still has a tight grip on me.

On the car ride to the hotel, I told Millie about how I was feeling and how confused I was and she just sat and listened to every word running out of my mouth.

"You guys have an intense past and it's completely okay to feel like that. I could see you glowing while you were talking to him and when you guys were up on the stage, I could see how happy the both of you were."

Millie's words flash in the back of my mind as I look at my dress laying on the bed of my hotel room.

Why in the hell did I put my trust in Millie to buy me a simple party dress?

I told her I didn't want anything over the top or revealing and she did the exact opposite. I wanted a simple black mini dress. At least she got the black mini dress part right but god damn.

Almost my entire ass will show in this but this is the only dress I have so I don't really have a choice

Hopefully, it will be dark in the nightclub so that nobody would really see anything.

"So what are you gonna do about Ronan?" Millie asks me from the bathroom as she touches up her makeup.

"I don't know but he's getting on my last nerve," I say frustrated even thinking about what the hell I'm gonna do with him. "Can you come zip me up then?"

Millie walks out of the bathroom with her toothbrush hanging out of her mouth in just her underwear and bra waiting for me to take my dress off.

"Just warning, I'm completely naked under this and I'll need you to zip me up in this napkin you bought me." Millie rolls her eyes as I slide the straps of my red dress off my shoulders, the dress falling to the floor leaving me completely naked in front of her.