six

e.

The doors into the main room burst open with such force, the sound of the doors slamming against the concrete walls makes me flinch.

I keep my arms locked however, the gun in my hands pointed right at my side in case I need up.

Harry, Louis, and Niall all stare at me in complete shock as Erics' blood drips off my face and hands. All of the men surrounding me, ready to risk their lives has their guns ready if need be.

I'm so fucking mad at him. He didn't tell me anything about my brother when we knew he should've. It's the least I deserved after everything I've been through already.

I quickly notice a gun in his hand though, also with Louis and Niall. As soon as Harry takes one step towards me, I raise my gun and point it right between his eyes making him freeze.

"Put your guns down." I nearly scream at him, not playing around.

No more of my men are getting hurt because of them. I will not allow it. I don't even want to know how many he's already killed or injured.

"You know I can't do that, love." He says back, his voice hitting me in the chest. "Who's blood is on you baby?"

The fucking nerve this man has.

"Don't you dare call me that! You have to fucking right!" I scream furiously at him.

Who in the hell does he think he is? He knows he's in the wrong yet he's still trying to act sweet to me. What a load of bullshit. He has me completely unhinged right now.

"I know and I'm sorry. I should've told you but it wasn't my place. Why don't you put the gun down, you aren't a killer Esme." He says, looking me in the eyes from across the room.

I wicked smirk flashes across my face at the fact that he has no idea anymore. He's about to get a clue real soon.

I turn my head to the man on my left. "Go get him."

He nods his head and disappears from my sight. I look back at Harry to see a hint of jealousy evaporating from him which makes me a little confused but thankfully, the man arrives again, dragging the chair Eric's tied to behind him.

Once the chair turns around, I look back at the three men across the room to see their eyes nearly popping out of their skulls. They are all taking in every gruesome detail of the sight in front of them. They are all speechless.

"That's Eric," Louis says to Harry.

Harry nearly blows a blood vessel at the fact that I shot Eric. He's always underestimated what I'm capable of. Typical men.

A door opening has my head turning only to see Liam, Zayn, and Ronan walking in a rushed manner towards me. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Harry raise his gun to point it at the three of them as they walk towards me, and with no thought, I raise my gun and aim it right between his eyes.

"Do that and all of my men will shoot you," I tell him lowly.

His eyebrows raise at my words, as expected. He seems shocked that I took the offer to run Renascent after Liam passes away. God, I can't even think about losing him all over again, especially right now.

"Now what are you guys doing here?" I say again, waiting for an answer.

Louis stands up straight and puffs his chest out. "We're here for you Em. It's time for you to come home."