recap :)

hello my loves

i know it's been a while since I updated before publishing chapter 15 & 16 so i'm going to throw in a quick recap to help out

i will make a quick summary of chapters 12, 13, and 14

——————————————————

Chapter 12

Esme, Harry, Zayn, Louis, Niall, Olive, and Ash are in Philadelphia at a strip club that Esme owns for a mission.

They are looking for 2 men, Aron and Brady, who work with Mortem. Esme and Harry need to get a folder that Aron and Brady have which has details about Renascent and Inprobus.

Olive ends up drugging the men allowing Esme to bring them to a room disguised as a stripper so she can acquire the folder. Harry joins her and they discover 2 folders instead of 1. One folder has information about Esme's parents, Sage, and Harry himself while the other has a list of Mortems plan to take down Renascent and Inprobus.

Esme and Harry quickly realize it's a trap set up by Mortem and as they are about to escape, they hear gunshots throughout the club.

Esme, Harry, and Louis quick rush out to fight the Mortem members when one man in particular, Mark, chooses to side with them to protect his family which results in him shooting the rest of the Mortem men to prove himself to Esme.

Esme ends up getting shot in the crossfire so Harry, Zayn, Louis, Niall, Olive, and Ash rush her to the hospital.

While delirious, Esme confesses her dreams and hopes of marriage and having twins to Harry, causing him to hold her tighter as tears stream down his face.

Esme tells Harry she loves him before passing out in his arms.

——————————————————

Chapter 13

Harry, Louis, and Zayn are in the waiting room of the hospital, waiting for Esme to get out of surgery.

Harry, still being traumatized from when he accidentally shot Esme in Crimson Notion, starts having severe anxiety about her.

He thinks about everything she confessed to him. The marriage, twins, and her love for him. He can't help but feel bittersweet.

He feels joy hearing her confessions. He can see her carrying his children, walking towards him in a white dress, and getting old with her. He wants to live that life with her but he feels worry and stress thinking if Esme doesn't make it.

The doctor comes in and informs everyone that Esme is okay and tells them everything that happened before bringing them to her.

Harry, Louis, and Zayn immediately coddle her as she lays asleep in her hospital bed. Rubbing her feet, holding her hands, kissing her forehead.

Slowly, Esme wakes up and Harry sends Louis and Zayn out of the room so they can have a moment of privacy.

Esme feels self conscious about Harry not loving her back but Harry holds her tightly, confessing his love for her too.

They have a sweet and loving moment together.

——————————————————

Chapter 14

Harry, Esme, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Olive, Ash, and the newest member of Renascent, Mark, are on a private plane leaving Philadelphia.

Esme is deep in her thoughts, talking about how she already has Marks wife and children on a plane to Renascent. She also talks about how she's having her parents and Sage brought to Renascent for their safety from Mortem.

As everyone is about to take a nap, Esme, Harry, and Mark have a conversation. They talk about the leader of Mortem, A.J, and how Harry and Esme met.

- Time Jump -

Esme, Harry, Louis, and Zayn are in a car heading back to Renascent. Her mother and father are already there and she is dreading seeing them again after over 4 years.

They all walk in the warehouse of Renascent, coming face to face with Esme's parents who look suspiciously happy to see their daughter.

Esme keeps her guard up though and remains strict with them but once her mother tries to manipulate and boss her around, Esme tells her that she is the boss and she makes the rules.

After the confrontation with her parents, Esme and Harry head back to her house.

——————————————————

<3