Loki Goes Too Far

Well that was...awkward. Isabelle's laptop turns on to her bugged room and Loki is being a sweetie. Welp lets see if it gets worse. It does by the way.....it always does.

Isabelle's pov

My heart races as Loki starts to lay me on the bed, our lips haven't left one another's. One of his hands cradled my neck just under my hair, while the other trailed up my hip. His hands slide under my shirt slightly as it rises a slight moan forms in the back of my throat. My hand travels up his arm feeling his muscles move from the movement. His lips leave mine and quickly move to my neck, my breathing is ragged. I don't want him to stop. Then the worst happens.

"Loki?" I push him away, his eyes look into mine hungrily. "We can't." I sit up slightly, which was a pretty bad idea because the home button of my mobile is pushed and I can't hear the computerized voice ask who I wanted to call. "Fury might find out and I..." I run my fingers through the tuffs of hair that were disheveled from slicked back hair style. Loki's lips met mine once again, the he moves to my ear.

"I don't give a damn what Fury thinks." Loki hissed into my ear

"Calling Nick Fury" my phones muffled voice is ignored, let alone heard.

------------

Nick fury's phone call to Maria

Fury: oh honey buns I love you

Maria: oh director fury I'm with some other agents.

Fury:*giggles* I don't care

Maria: (off phone) this is important I'm gonna take this outside (one phone) okay snookums I'm away from them

Fury: I was thinking about us maybe we need to take a vacation or an assignment together... I love you soo- what I just a call from Isabelle I should....(group call)

Loki: Isabelle I.....*moans*

Fury: what the literal fuuucccckkkkkkk!

*heavy breathing*

Maria: are they dating?

Fury: no THEY'RE BOTH DEAD!!!

*hangs up*

--------

Chatroom: DARKFROST!!!!!!

(Avengers are online)

Bruce: okay I'm sending you guys a link....

*link of Isabelle's surveillance cam plays live*

Steve: OH MY GOD

Thor: BROTHER 😃

Clint: why are we watching this -_-

Natasha: I didn't know she was that flex able

Tony: I KNOW!!!

Steve: ARE THEY FONDUING

Bruce: no it's all with clothes on Steve...and it's not called fonduing -_-

Clint: he's dead he is sO FUCKING DEAD

Tony: DARKFROST

Natasha: Oh wait is there someone else in there

----------

Surveillance: Isabelle's room

Lokis hands move down Isabelle's hips slowly to her thighs. Isabelle's wraps her legs around Loki's lean frame. Then the figure steps forward. A gun pointed to the gods head from behind. The gun clicks, a loud click as the hammer is pulled back.

"Get your mother-fuckin' hands off her!" Nick fury stands behind the two, holding the gun firmly in his hand.

Loki lifts himself up stiffly as if he made any sudden movements he might die. "What the fuck fury!" Isabelle gets out of the bed.

"Isabelle leave!" Fury barks eyes never leaving Loki. The god stood there ridged and eyes closed, expecting the worst.

"You shoot him I'll kill you myself, Nick!" Isabelle pulls a sword from the wall of her room.

"I meant nothing!" Loki shouted. "It meant nothing....." He spoke softly, lowering his hands. He looks at Isabelle. "I don't even like you, let alone care. You were vulnerable, and desperate for affection, understand I was using you Isabe-" Isabelle punches him in the face, knocking him out cold.

--------

Chatroom: DARKFROST (continued)

(Avengers Are online)

Clint: whoa! Good punch Isabelle!

Natasha: sad that it was all a lie and Loki just wanted in her pants.

Tony: posting this on the SHEILD website

Bruce: NO TONY....

Tony: oops

(Fury is online)

Fury: You're all GROUNDED NO TECH, NO ARROWS, NO GUNS , NO ONE SNEEZES UNLESS I GIVE YOU PERMISSIONS!!!!!

Everyone: awwwww

(Isabelle is online)

Isabelle: FURY YOU BUGGED MY FUCKING ROOM!!!!!!

(Avengers log off)
(Fury logs off)
(Isabelle logs off)

Well I guess Loki was as an ass but meh. Hope you guys liked it comment if you want to be visited by the shipper king agent Phil Coulson.