Game Demo

Steve needs a chapter so here's him and Bucky after there avatars are made up.

Ps: they're in game playing the demo with Isabelle (she's got the patiences)

An attractive wood elf with bright blue eyes walk up to the two humanoids. There features mirroring there owners. The three wore modern clothes (SHEILD fatigues) navy blue shirt and long shorts. Isabelle's character was well built not unlike her actual figure it was even as short of her. The only thing that didn't match the tech guru, was her hair was shaved short on the sides leaving her usual mop of curly hair long on top. Steve looked around pretty lost in the overwhelming faux reality they stood in. Bucky, well, he just looked at Isabelle awaiting orders.

"So how it sit?" Even with them being in totally different rooms she seemed to right there to the two who where strapped into there submersion rigs, and on treadmill like devices that would change direction with there movement, so that no matter how fast or far they ran they would still be in place.

"Fine." Buck answered quickly. He looked kinda adorable, he could have changed anything but he looked just like he did in person long hair and everything, even the metal arm.

"It feels weird, unnatural. How is it that you look so natural like this." Steve motions to Isabelle, her sleek frame was quite a sight.

"It's my baby, of course I know how to work it like a natural." Her voice was soft, and her face showed her expression perfectly, with out a twitch or delay it was if she stepped right into the software. The other two had a slight lag. "I'll fix the lag on your expressions and get you out of default movement when you figure it okay?" Her accent was warm, but cocky, the two men just nodded and followed her to a separate room.

The room was set up like a SHEILD training room, there were two punching bags which Isabelle led the pair directly to. She looked at them as if they should know what she expected.

"Go nuts." She motioned for them to start hitting the punching bags. Steve attempted but he missed the mark and hit Bucky instead, it was fine of course Bucky couldn't feel it. He wasn't wearing the proper gear for that.

"Sorry buck." He tried again this time hitting the mark and the satisfying thunk of his fist hitting it echoed through the room. Bucky followed suit catching on just as fast as Steve.

"Easy huh?" Isabelle inquired standing behind the pair. "Moving targets?"

"Yeah," Bucky was slightly out breath "that'd be great."

"I'm with buck I wanna fight something more difficult."

"Pick your poison, tap the miscellaneous icon in the corner of your pause screen."

"What?" Steve and Bucky stare at her as if talking to an Alien.

"On your gloves there's a button on the top of your hand, push it." They did. "Good now press the icon with the three circles on it shaped like a pyramid." They did as they were told. "Now scroll through and find the dummy you want to fight. I downloaded villains, teammates, civilians, animals, and creatures to the databanks so pick one."

Steve chose a Loki dummy while Bucky picked a solider. It didn't specify who the solider fought for but it stood there at attention nonetheless. The Loki dummy stood in silence, watching the trio.

"Loki?" Isabelle inquired to Steve. "Kinda tough, I can reset the setting so it's just melee."

"You can do that if you want, ma'am, but I'm gonna kick Loki's ass." Steve looked at Isabelle with some sort of determination in his eyes. Isabelle reset the setting for both, never time they defeated the dummy it would get harder more abilities would spring up. Isabelle just sat and watched helping if they asked for it. They were coming along nicely.

So is this cool? I hope it's not dumb, tell me if it is Kay? Might do another shipper King post soon but not sure what ship I should do, submit your thoughts and feelings my inbox is always open. You can ask me on tumblr too just Look up Allyssawhovia and I shall be there. don't for get to vote favorite no subscribe.