Level one prt 2 Sticks and Pirates

Sup people hope you liked that Loki booty I drew for ya. More comments about his booty from a certain ass-assin called my OC. In this chapter. Hope you like. ........*^* because I like it.

Elsa, Loki's avatar, annoyingly named by Tony, walked at the back of the group. One he didn't want anyone eyeing his butt, and two he could watch Isabelle's in her shorts. They were walking down a worn path being led by Tony's Ironfaun which galloped over the rugged terrain with ease. Bruce's Falk Gro-Malzar had a tough time, being so tall and bulky, branches and snags scraped his skin causing a few curses from the calm orc. Natasha's blaze and Clint's Kazal walked side by side sighing to each other. Isabelle's tahl walked only a few paces ahead of Loki.

"Hey Loki," Isabelle slowed down so she was beside him. His tall slender snowelf towered over her short acrobatic form of a wood elf. He enjoyed the view from above.

"What?" He remembered to make eye contact so he wouldn't be caught peeping. "Your not going to spank me again are you?"

"Not unless you want me too." Isabelle grinned mischievously, oh Loki could easily love her, which he did in his own Loki way. "No, I just wanted to let you know you can literally use everything in game, just as you can in the real world. Like you can pick a flower, or throw a rock. Hey you can even chop down a tree if you felt like it."

"You're telling me this why?"

"To give ya an upper hand." Isabelle nudges Loki's arm an walks ahead a bit. She turns to talk to him. "and stop staring at my ass and breasts, you twat." She giggles as she turns away.

"Hmmmm...." Loki stops and looks at a nearby tree. "Guys wait, I have an idea." They all stop and look at Loki who was holding on to a branch trying desperately to break it.

"What are you doing?" Bruce walks up to Loki his orc towering over Loki's tall elf.

"Trying to....ugh....break this.....limb. But it seems to futile." Loki stands arms on his hips, "could you give me a hand?"

"Fine." Bruce wraps his hand around the branch and with one quick move, he breaks the limb. "There. Happy now, you got a stick?"

"Elated, now I have a weapon you ogre." Loki mocked Bruce like a child, and sticks out his tongue.

"I'm an Orc."

"What are you going to do with that? Walk with it old man?" Steve jeered wanting to be the one who insults him first.

"Your one to talk, man out of time." Loki growls testing the weight of the branch, he gins as it seems perfect in his grip.

"Aww Loki's gonna play with his stick." Natasha jabbed.

"Sounds a bit rude." Clint agreed. Buck just stood there silent and brooding. Thor just didn't understand.

"We gotta keep moving, there be bandits in dees woods." Tony trotted close to them.

"Did you just go pirate?" Isabelle looked at the faun trying to hold back a laugh, the idiot had a flower sticking out from behind his ear.

"Aye, little lass." Tony started to trot in the opposite direction.

"He may be the pirate, But I have the booty." Loki followed using his stick to walk.

"Yes you do!" Natasha slaps Loki on his butt, followed by Clint, Bruce, Thor, Steve, and Bucky. Each hit making his butt sting even more.

"I hate you all." He mutters as he starts to rub his sore cheek. A hand rests on it gently, making him freeze in his tracks.

"I hope you don't hate me.....I plunder booty you scurvy dog." Isabelle gave him a light tap and walked away with a wink. Loki blushed heavily turning completely red.

"I like pirates." Loki sighs, not noticing eyes from the trees staring down at him from above.

So how was that. You guys still like the Loki booty or what? Like comment share follow whatever you crazy idiots are doing (ps your not idiots I'm an idiot for writing this.)