Level one prt one loki booty

Yeah don't care for putting art work like I wanted. So anyway it finally hear no more procrastination.

(Elsa logs on)

Loki's avatar loads in the middle of a small camp. He scans the arena with ocean eyes. He takes a deep breath and can smell fresh pine. Isabelle really put in the effort for realism, right down to the feeling of the ground. Then his eyes drifted down so he could look at himself.

"What the fuck?" He was wearing booty shorts. They were so short that his butt wasn't even covered completely, it was literally hanging out. "STARK!!!!"

(Ironfaun logs on)

"You called." Tony's faun saunters over, his goat legs hairy and him shirtless. He was completely naked. It was fine of course since the fur mad it so you couldn't see anything, thank god.

"Why are my shorts, this short?" Motioning to his navy blue short shorts. Tony tried to stifle a laugh.

"Well Icee I thought you'd like them."

"Hmmm." Loki grumbles as another form shimmers into existence.

(Tahl logs on)

Striking the terminator pose, (you know the one when he's naked and taking a knee) although she was clothed it was very skimpy. Loki's heart skips a beat, causing Tony to chuckle at his discomfort.

"Watch out reindeer games, the shorts might rip if you keep staring." Tony elbows the gods avatar, which Loki felt in his MARTIE suit.

"Shut it stark," Loki shifted in his shoes, he wore green high top converse-must have been Isabelle's touch because she wore a dark maroon red pair.

"Stark we're gonna talk about the wardrobe codes later. I mean really changing Loki's wardrobe is one thing, but Natasha's and I's, a bit much." Her shirt hugged her snugly and her shorts were as short as Loki's but it fit her form much better than his.

"Umm Isabelle you look...." Loki started looking her up and down. "Different."

"Has anyone else arrived." Isabelle dodging Loki's somewhat complement. Tony shrugged and Loki proceeded to look her up and down. Isabelle walked off to a tent and sat down on the mat inside.

"Hey, Lokes, I took a couple of screen shots of ya want 'em." Tony whisper shouted. Stretching his haunches to get closer to Loki's ear. "They're of Isabelle, I didn't do it all for myself, I'm not that much of a perv."

(Folk gro-malzar logs on)

"Sup," Bruce's mighty orc stands proudly over everyone, standing about 7-8 feet tall. He was shirtless revealing a sculpted body not all too different to hulks.

"What in the literal fuck! How are my shorts shorter than his!" Loki shouts. Isabelle looks as if she's meditating on her mat, but she opens one eye to see a Tonys avatar get punched but Loki's sending the faun rocketing across the clearing they resided in.

(Kazal logs on)

(Blaze logs on)

Clint and Natasha's avatar appear in unison, both the elves stood there in silence. But Natasha looked royally pissed. Her dark elf walks up to the already down faun, and kicks him in the face as he tries to rise.

"I LOOK LIKE A WHORE!!!!" She shouts as her kicks become more aggressive. Clint's wood elf just stood there, obviously taking screenshot after screenshot, not even trying to hide it.

"How do you think I feel, my ass is hanging out! And even modest undergarments would cover more." Loki whined, his slender arms crossed. He was a snow elf, so his skin was very pale, but he kept the raven black hair; this of course made him look much like himself. The dark elf stared at him blankly.

"Loki? Are you wearing a thong?" Natasha's avatar glides over to Loki and starts to circle him. "Oh my god you are!"

"DAMNIT STARK!!!" Loki charges Tony's avatar. Then yet another user logs on

(Poptart logs on)

" I have arrived!" Thor boomed, he took one step forward when two more figures started to materialize.

(Buck50 logs on)

(Steve logs on)

These three figures, (Thor, Steve, and buck) now standing with each other. Loki halted in mid punch and looked at his brother, his eyes widened and a burst of laughter flooded the air.

"Oh by the all-father! Thor you named your avatar, Poptarts?" He laughed hysterically, the fit lasted a few moments until Isabelle walked up behind him unnoticed.

"We best be going." She slaps his but sending the stinging sensation through the avatar to is suit, which he felt. He blushed and his avatar mimicked the expression, as he tried to rub the stinging flesh.

"Umm why are Loki's shorts so short?" Steve tried to ask but everyone started to follow Isabelle out of the clearing.

"I try not to get surprised what these people do." Bucky walks off to the others leaving a confused Steve to try and catch up.

Do you guys like this? I'm still on the fence about some of it. Tell me what you think. TA