1

🐣

After waking up, Lisa found herself on the bed and the house was her previous place, where she used to live 2 years ago.But how come, she woke up here?

Last night, she was crying a lot. Because it was her boss's wedding, whom she used to love and obsessed with. After getting rejected for 72 times she didn’t feel this much pain, which she felt yesturday. After crying for hours her chest pained and she got unconscious.

But this house was very small and the area is not useful to leave so it wasn’t much populated. People hardly knew about this place. So, how she came here?

She got up from bed and look at the mirror.

Ewww...why she was looking like this?!

She looked more worse then a witch!

Not to mention, the excessive makeup on her face with rotten and dateover products!

She went to washroom and finish cleaning up.

After finishing, she searched her phone.
Wth!? The phone's condition was worst, the whole phone was plastered and after picking up, it fall down from hand into numerous pieces!

It was her phone condition back then 2 years ago.But after getting a job in 'Jeon Company' she was paid huge and she started living like a queen with all the latest thing in her house.

Yeah, she now understand how much careless she was!

But how come it all again started coming back?Or she went 2 years back!?

She checked her calendar, which was full of doodles. It was hard to undetstand though.

But to her shock, it was the same date she went for interview in 'Jeon Company', year -2019!!!!

Ooo...don't tell me I time travelled, or Reborned?!

If it is true then....... She have only 45 minutes for the interview.

She quickly picked up a normal dress a top and a jeans. Back then, she used  tons of makeup, but now she feels allergic to it. She went out with bare face.

If she truly reborned, than she will surely avoid everything that cam in between the path of her dream of becoming a successful business woman.

She will no longer fall for any man and neither try to impress or pursue anyone, even the great Jeon Jungkook.
In this life she will only focus on her dream and ignore everything that will lead her to her tragic death in the end.

She will be completely different from her past - she promised!

She prayed to God and took her important papers and went out.

When she reached their it was 10 minutes before the interview. In the past, she reached here 5 minutes late and got scolded.

She reached for her seat and sat down. She waited for her part.

'Jeon Jungkook was allergic towards girls. All of them who known him thought he might interested in man instead.Unless,his dream girl came to protect him from that rumour.

People didn’t believed it first but after seeing Jungkook all flirty towards his dream girl Suzy, they all believed it at last.

At that time even in the BBC it made headline. As Jungkook was the most successful person the world knew him very well. Not only that, he was 2nd most handsome person and most beautiful bachelor of this world.

But he was extremely cold. His cold and dark aura make everyone around him fear to death. Even his single glance was enough to make one cry an instant.

His family was very tensed because of this. There is also a rumour that, he was borned with cold aura. Every baby first cry after getting out of their mother's womb. But he was unique. He didn’t cry. But he looked at the doctor with frown and his by born cold aura maked shivers through the doctor's spine.

But he was favourite to everyone. His family also got astonished by Jungkook's handsomeness and perfection in his work.

Which made him more famous day by day.'

Recalling, this things Lisa couldn’t help but tremble because of fear. Though it’s not Lisa's first time here for her, but she was still afraid about the horrified facts.

She only can pray to god to have some mercy on her!

🐣

📌It might conclude some mistakes, plz don't forget to tell me!

Thanks for reading!