16

Enjoy~ ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

🐣

The next day, Lisa informed Rose about the party and also her not wanting to go to the party.

Rose knew Lisa well. She saw how Lisa is all alone and does not like to be in public. That's why she[L]  has hardly any friends besides herself[R]. [L= Lisa & R= Rose]

Rose thinks that she needs to make friends so that if something happens to her, she will not be alone. And it’s a perfect opportunity to make her realize how important it is to make friends. To let her learn how to be comfortable around people.

So she didn’t want to let go of this opportunity.

"No way. You have to go."

"But why? It's... T-to crowdy... I d-don’t like it.." hesitating to say the truth.

"Lisa, you need to learn. How to get mixed with other people. The whole world is full of people. It will be hard for you to survive leaving alone."

"Why? You will be by my side. I have nothing to worry about. We, two can be enough to live. "

"Lisa...Lisa..please don't argue anymore. You have to go means go. You will feel comfortable after attending to 2-3 parties or gatherings like this. "

"But.... [Sigh] okay I will. But you also need to come with me." seeing Rose about to decline Lisa cut her off. "Just this time. Please. I will go alone next time promise. " Lisa said pouting sadly.

"Gooood.." seeing Lisa's sad face "Umm..we can also go together sometimes but most of the time you need to go alone."

"Hmm." Lisa slightly nodded feeling down.

Seeing this Rose held her hand.

"Lisa, you know nah, that's for your good. Hmm?" Rose asked in a gentle voice.

"Hmm."

"Now smile. Let me see that cute bear smile. "

Lisa smiled showing all of her teeth. Feeling great!

Rose also smiled and went inside Lisa's bedroom to help her choose a suitable dress for the party.

Lisa smiled. This is the thing she liked about Rose. She is her friend but can make her feel as if she was her safe place, home.

"Lisa...."

Lisa heard Rose calling and immediately went inside her room. Only to see, lots of party dresses were on her bed, to show off. It's the dresses Rose bought for her, seeing the usual types of dresses she wears normally.

On the other side, Lisa was feeling awkward again thinking of wearing the type of dress she used to wear in her past life to attract the attention of Jungkook.

In this life, she wanted to ignore him and make herself look invincible in front of him. She didn’t like the idea of wearing this type of dress. Again.

It made her sick. Rose noticed Lisa's unusuality and held her hands as if telling her that It was okay.

Lisa took a deep breath before nodding at her. Rose started to choose a dress and at last, finally found the best one.

It was already noon, so they completed their lunch before Rose started to make Lisa ready for the party.

Taking the nevi blue off-shoulder dress that she chose for Lisa, paired it with short and fancy black boots.

As for her makeup, she gave her light makeup for the eyes and the whole face,  applying a deep pink color lipstick before finishing the makeover.

Dress-

[Mid-thigh length]

[Mid-thigh length]

Shoes-

Makeup-

The navy blue dress was looking so beautiful on Lisa as if it was made for her

The navy blue dress was looking so beautiful on Lisa as if it was made for her. The mermaid-type shape compliments her slim body carves. Making her look like not less than an angel.

Rose was awestruck looking at Lisa. It was the first time she felt so proud of herself. Lisa is gorgeous!

She squealed in happiness before getting herself ready.

Hope you are enjoying this story.
Let me know your thoughts!

Love ya!