4

🐣

Next day, Lisa woke up hearing a bizzing sound.Oh! It's the alarm.

She got up and went to the washroom. After washing up, she sat on the bed and took out her phone.

There was an unread message :

......

Ms.Manoban,
Congratulations! You are selected as Financial Manager in Jeon Company.
We expect you in the meeting at sharp 8 am.

All the best for your future!

From,
Bang Chan,
Secretary of Honourable Ceo.

.....

She got up and took a white shirt with black knee length skirt, and a feminine black suit.

Jeon Company's outfit type was formal.

With applying some lip moisture, she went off.

In the past life, she always tried to seek attention Jungkook. For this, she always wore formal dresses with makeup.

But now, it doesn't matter anymore. She will try to be like them, who hardly seek people's attention, completely different and opposite from past. For the sake of her own life.

After reaching the Jeon Company, she went to reception to search her room.

Well, not bad, her room was on the 13th floor and room no.11421. Whereas, Jungkook's room were on the 32th floor, room no. 100871.

Back then, by arguing with the staffs she forced them to change her room with nearest with Jungkook's.

She can now only regret on her past decisions and childishness.

Her cabin was simple, beautiful and soundproof. Well it will help her to consentrate.

She first took out important things and put it on her desk. And the files..

Oo. She need to get it from the secretary.

She went out and reach for the secretary's cabin.

Bang Chan was doing his job. So she knocked the door first.

"Ooh, Ms.Manoban. Plz come in"

"Sorry to disturb you Mr.Chan.I just came here for the files."

"Of course, but you need to ask boss.He will give it to you."

Suddenly Lisa felt dumbstruck.

'What!'

'Calm down, Lisa. He doesn't know you now and just relax.. Everything will be fine'

She sighed mentally.

She then bowed to the secretary and went in the cabin of Mr.Jeon.

She can feel her heart was beating so fast. Why is she feeling scared though. She did nothing wrong.

But she can't help but shiver thinking of Jungkook's temparment.

She took some deep breath and knock the door.

"Come in."

She immediately halted on her step. His voice was deep, intimate and scary. She felt sweat drops forming on her forehead.

She again took a deep breath and slowly slowly opened the door. She went in and without looking up at him she stood infront of him.

When she saw the nameplate, she can't help but remember numerous heartbreaking moments of his engagement day.

After all, he was her first love and there was a proverb 'First love is always unforgettable. '

She doesn't know why but again remembering those scenes she felt her heart was aching. She can't help but curse him inwardly.

Such a waste of time! If she gave those precious time and hardwork to herself and her work, she would got so much achievements in her professional life and gotten numerous love proposal.

Without her knowing tears started welling up in her eyes.

On the other hand, Jungkook was busy on his work. Without his knowing, a girl was standing right in front of his desk for 20 minutes.

After finishing his work, he felt someone's presence. As he shift his eyes towards Lisa he froze.

Because, the girl standing their looking like a fallen angel with her big innocent eyes which were downwards, causing Jungkook to see her big beautiful lashes. Then squishy, pearl white, marshmallow type cheecks that was making him hard to resist to bit those cheeks, her alluring, plumpy, pink pouty lips, which he wanted to........ (Nevermind) and the little chin.

In short, she was the most beautiful girl in bare face he saw till now, was standing infront of him. He felt his body became hot.

But what make him shock was there was a pearl like waters falling from her cheecks.

He quickly got up and went infront of her placing his hand right under her chin. Letting the new droplets of water fall on his hand. He don't know why but the tears of this girl, he felt like for him it was most precious thing ever.

At Lisa's side, she was in dazed. But seeing a hand infront of her face, he can't help but wonder who's hand is this?

Looking infront of her, she suddenly back off. Because she knew it was Jungkook by just looking at his well built body...

She quickly wiped her tears and again bent her head down towards the floor.

She said in a apologetic voice, "Sorry"

Jungkook, who was in daze looking at the remaining tears on his hand felt a sudden serge of emotion.

What a angelic voice - was the first impression of his on her voice.

But wait a damn minute! Why was she crying here? Was he that scary or did she felt uncomfortable working here.

He tensed thinking of that.

🐣

Hope you are enjoying.
Thanks for reading!

•Bangchan•Secretary •25 y/o

•Bangchan
•Secretary
•25 y/o