6

🐣

On the other side, Lisa came back to her Cabin. She quickly wiped her tears.

'You stupid woman! How could you show your weak side to your enemy! Do you want to die again! '

She mentally slapped herself. How could she do such stupidity!!

She shrugged off those thoughts..

Now, she have to focus on, one and only her dream. So, people will respect her and her words, which she lost in her past life.

If she dies, she will die without any regret. She will complete all her dreams and will accept her death peacefully.

She took some deep breath and tried to focus herself on her work.

After a long time, she felt her stomach making noises.

'Ah, stomach, why are you so impatient? '

She ignored her stomach's request and started doing work.

But it didn’t helped her, she felt her stomach causing trouble. She looked at the clock and saw it was already 7pm.

'What will happen if you don’t eat today? Work is more important. Focus on work... Focus.... '

She again continued doing whatever she was doing.

At 11pm, secretary BangChan came checking all the rooms before locking. When he passed room no. 11421, he saw the light of the cabin were still on.

Normally at Jeon Company, the end time was 9 pm. So how come the lights are still on.

He knocked before opening the door. There was a girl..... Sleeping?!

He went to her and gently shook her. But she wasn’t moving. He shook her with some force..

Lisa slowly opened her eyes. She saw  Secretary BangChan. She immediately stood up.

"Relax Ms. Manoban. But what are you doing here at this time?

She checked her clock. Omg! It's 11pm already. She is late.

"Sorry, Mr. Chan. I was feeling tired."
and embarrassed too..

"It's ok, Ms. Manoban. Come with me. Let me drop you to your home."

"It's ok,you don’t need to-"

"It’s already late miss. There will be problem for you to go home alone. Let me come with you. "

"But-.."

"No more buts . You will go with me and that's final. "

"Okay. Thank you!"

"You don’t need to give me thanks. "

BangChan was truly a gentleman, in the previous life, though everyone misbehaved with her because of her attitude, BangChan gave her respect all the time. That's why, she didn’t have any grudges against him.

She quickly took her things and they went out of the room, locking it from outside.

While they were walking through the hall, it was all quite. There was an uncomfortable silence between them. But no one of them dare to break it.

Lisa was suddenly feeling dizzy. She could tell it’s because of not eating today, but she didn’t care. She thought when she will go back, she will buy something for her. But seeing BangChan accompanying her, she didn’t dare to buy something.

So she decided she will take meal after reaching home, so she will endure it for the mean time.

They went to garage. BangChan was at the front and Lisa was following him. Banggchan went to the car and drove it towards Lisa.

She thought it would be awkward if she sits behind, so she sat beside him after seeing him nod.

After a long silence, BangChan took a deep breath before asking..

"So... Where do you live? "

"On the Park Street."

She wouldn’t dare to tell her exact address as it’s not worth for living.

"Oo.. Ok "

"Mr. Chan-"

"You can call me by my name."

"Okay, then call me Lisa too."

BangChan let out a laugh.

"Of course, Lisa. So...let's be friends if you don’t mind."

Lisa didn't hear what did he said, because her head was spinning and she felt like throw up.

Seeing no response, Bangchan felt embarrassed for asking that. He thought, she didn’t like the idea.He immediately shrugged.

Lisa touched Bangchan's hand that was on her side. BangChan felt a shock ran through his body. He could feel the warmth in her hand. He felt his heart was beating fast.

"Bangchan, please take me to a restaurant. "

Bangchan could feel her body was shaking.

He didn’t ask any further and immediately  went straight to Starlit Restaurant. The most expensive and good one with 24 hours of service.

🐣

Are you all enjoying?

Thanks for waiting and
reading!