15

Here is the update, enjoy!~

🐣

In the afternoon, a knock was heard from outside of the room.

Jungkook coldly hummed and Bangchan slowly opened the door and went in.

"Sir, the chairman has come and called for an urgent meeting for all the employees. "

Hearing this Jungkook slightly furrowed his brows. 'What is father doing here?'

At the ballroom, employees arrived for the urgent meeting. They all bowed to the chairman and took their seat.

Lisa was slightly tired, so she felt relaxed, and started to focus on the meeting.

Mr.Jeon looked through all the employees and asked his secretary, "Where is Jungkook?". "Sir is on his way-" Secretary Ying's words cut hearing a knocking sound on the door.

Jungkook came in. Making the employees sit by straightening their backs. The room felt with a serious aura. Making everyone unable to move even a bit.

"Father." Jungkook greeted.

Mr.Jeon nodded at the response and started the meeting.

"Tomorrow, I have arranged a party at our house. It's a business party where other company’s bosses and employees will also come. I hope I can see you all joining the party. "

Jungkook felt slightly shocked because he had no idea about the sudden party. Mr.Jeon felt Jungkook's gaze and cleared his throat before ending the meeting there.

Employees left the hall, making only Mr.Jeon and Jungkook remain in the room alone.

"Father, what's with the sudden party? How come I not know anything about it?"

"Relax, son. It's a business party but also not. "

"What do you mean?"

"It’s a business party but to select a worthy daughter-in-law for my son."

"Ohh- wait- what!? Marriage?!  Father- I- "

"Don't worry my son. It's between your parents and your future wife. Don't come between us." saying Mr.Jeon left. Leaving a dumbfounded Jungkook behind.

'What!? I am not a girl that they are forcing me to get married so fast without my consent. Why do I feel like a naive, pretty, young girl whose parents are tensed about her security, letting her get married early.'

'But I already love someone. I can never leave her. I am sorry dad. Even if you force me or even if my baby doesn’t love me, I have no choice but to kidnap my baby and elope with her to get married. Because by hook or crook I will make Lisa my wife in this life.'

Jungkook smirked and then loved evil-ly.

The secretary behind felt like his boss made a plan to murder someone and he needed to run away now...

Lisa, she doesn’t want to go there. First, It’s better to sleep at home for her rather than go to such a crowdy place. Second, she still doesn’t wanna face Jungkook. Scared that she might not control her emotion in front of him and do something stupid.

'What to do!!!!'

'Going to a party only means adding new headaches. '

She finished her work fast. And went the home to take the big decision about tomorrow.

Oh, did I forget to add that, Lisa has changed her house and currently living in a more lot dense and better place with her friend Park Chaeyoung? The church girl and her childhood best friend. The one Lisa truly loves.

Park Chaeyoung shortly Rose, is a beauty specialist. She is also the makeup artist for many famous models, such as Jennie Kim.
She knows a lot about this staff and tries to encourage Lisa, who doesn’t even know how to do makeup properly.

Lisa went in and saw - a GHOST!!!???

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!???"

Lisa screamed, jumped, and ran towards the door.

Rose also screamed hearing her. But found no one. She then looked at Lisa but Lisa looked at her with a terrified gaze. As if Lisa is scared of her.

"What!? Why screaming? I almost died. Gosh!" she made a holy cross sign before looking at Lisa.

Lisa who was terrified seems like heard a familiar voice. She looked at rose shocked who put down her charcoal face mask away from her face.

Lisa sighed in relief looking at Rose, who was currently staring at her with a judging face.

"What? Never saw a face mask? New to earth, bro?"

Lisa smiled shrugging the insult of being calling like that, but it’s nothing new. She looked at rose apologetically and then hugged her.

"Sowwwyyy. It's not that I never saw a face mask but the room was deemed blue with you wearing a black shit mask while opening your fried hair anyone can get scared. "

"Ooh- sorry I forgot to turn on the light- and what- fried hair!?"

"Yeah. My chipmunk."

Rose blushed. Breaking the hug Rose looked at Lisa from top to bottom carefully.

"What happened, poop?"

"Just checking out if you are alright as you jumped and slammed yourself with the door." Rose laughed.

Lisa felt an emotion surging inside her heart. She held Rose's hand and said sincerely,  "Thanks, Unnie. Thanks for everything. "

Rose became emotional and hugged Lisa.
"Noerr. It's okay. I always love you white heart and forever will."

Lisa smiled hearing Rose's heart-soothing words. Lisa was always alone in this world being an orphan. She never felt the feeling of being loved or to love someone. Until she met Rose in Sixth grade in high school.

Rose made her feel important to someone. To love and protect someone. Rose's mother made Lisa feel like her very own mother. She always felt like they were her home. She always wanted to protect them.

But, sadly, in her past life, Rose died due to a car accident. Her mother died 5 years ago due to cancer. Lisa was unable to save them. But it didn’t break her much because she was madly and crazily in love with Jungkook. She was in her world all day thinking about him.

But, at last, what he did do? Only to get married to another girl. Though it was one-sided. In the past life, they never had eye contact.

Jungkook never knew her existence or neither acknowledged it. Only to make her feel betrayed at the end, before her death.

Thinking about that now made her hate him more. To make her heart numb for all the other feelings. To make her captivated throughout the six years of their meeting. To make her want to live because of him. To make her fall in love every time they met, even from very far away. To make her only think of him. Only to get ignored by him at the end. To make her unable to save her truly loved ones.

'It's very hard to move on. To forget about you, for whom I fell so hard. ' Lisa slowly clenched her fist and vowed to hug Rose. She will not let anything happen to them again, not in this life.

Thanks for the love and
Support guys. And so so so
Sorry to make you all wait.
But this time I will finish [or maybe close to that ] this book before going back on hiatus.

Love you ( ◜‿◝ )♡
-author