17

🐣

At the party:

Jungkook gets ready for the party. Looking handsome as ever. Like a rose, that makes everyone drool but is still unapproachable, untouchable. Making everyone crave it more.

Jungkook's parents were aware of his aura. How he makes everyone surrounding him crazy for him. Like a drug that cannot be tasted.

Usually, when a family has girls in their house, they continuously try to protect them from the world. Try their best to protect her innocence. To protect her from filthy eyes that are craving for her, to devour her alive if they could. Though Jungkook wasn’t a girl. But his parents had gone through a lot.

When Jungkook was little he was as fragile as another child, with a soft cute cuddly little white bun. Whenever the Jeon couple brought him in public, all the eyes stayed on him. Many tried to touch him but his parents didn’t let it happen.

The amount of attention and interest he always gains from the public scares his parents till now. From the fear that, that their only dear child will be harmed by the cruelty of this world.

But now, their fear subsided much as Jungkook is no longer fragile. They admitted him to the best taekwondo club in whole Korea. Not make him enough strong to be able to protect his future, and his loved ones all alone himself.

And he is. Indeed capable of doing so.

Seeing their son, secured and well matured, capable of doing hard work, all ready for the next step marriage, make them think how their once pretty boy is now one of the most famous businessmen and no 1 most capable and powerful bachelor around the world.

The party is for him to choose his future better half who is well worthy of himself, that can take care of him well and capable enough to make a beautiful future with their precious son.

Back to the present...

Jungkook couldn’t wait to see whom he was waiting to see. The girl that captured his mind throughout the day with her images. The girl that stole his heart that he doesn’t wish to get returned.

It's now 7:15 almost all of the guest has arrived. Jungkook has been looking for her
for hours.

'Where are you, Lisa?' the thought is coming to his mind again and again.

At times, he would meet some of the business partners, who wants to shove their girl toward him and he would politely ignore them. As usual, he became the cherry of the girls, who came to the party.

Jungkook started to become impatient. He was never comfortable being the focus of attention. He would have returned to his room but wanting to see his dream girl even for a glimpse make him stand in the hall.

'Maybe she wouldn’t come. She doesn’t like me, why would she even give importance that includes me and she is not bound to do so.' sigh left his mouth as he checked his hand watch for nth time '8:15'.

At Lisa's side...

"Shittt Lisa. We are late," exclaimed Rose, walking out of the cab.

"See. I never wanted to come but It's you who forced me. We still have time let's go back-"

"Just shut up for the nth time. I have never seen someone as uninterested as you in saying no to parties, especially family parties. Moreover, we already have arrived at the mansion. So we can't go back." saying this Rose started to walk in the mention leaving a sulking Lisa following her behind.

"Yo bro!" Jimin chimed seeing his best friend, but a chuckle escaped from his lips when he noticed the little pout on the mellow face.

"Bro who got you to pout like that? " Jungkook didn’t speak. Still pouting looking at the hall room door.

Jimin looked at the door seeing Jungkook looking at that side.

Teasingly he asked, "For whom are you waiting for? Is it sis-in-law from earlier." saying Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh! Shut it-" Jungkook stopped looking at the door.

With an awe expression.

-

Dum dum dum.

Guess,
what will happen next?

-author.