9

🐣

Guys, Thanks for showing love for this book. I really appreciate it! I hope you will also enjoy the future Chapters too!

𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!

He couldn't believe himself!  How can he be so rude to scold this girl.  He though didn't do anything he should, he started to feel guilty. But, he didn't showed..

"Ehmm.."

He cleared his throat and stood up. The gossips that were roaming inside the room stopped immediately.

Feeling that the tension loosed somewhat Lisa got up and bowed towards Jungkook and others/as they are her seniors.

"I am sorry Mr. Jeon. The crime isn't intentional. But I won't deceive the punishment for this serious matter. " Lisa said with emotionless, hoarse.

Lisa knew the exact reason why she was late, but she wasn't willing to tell this to Jungkook at any cost. It will be like an excuse to her and she doesn't need any pity from anyone specially from him, her enemy. She will take the punishment instead as she has no wish to hug his thigh.

But the next thing that happened, wasn't what she was expecting at all-

"But.... I don't want to give you a punishment Ms. Manoban. "

The whole room except Jungkook of course, shocked. Ceo wasn't like this, to be exact he was completely opposite of this!

"I know there must be some reason for you to get late, just submit a letter telling the reason to me. You can give it anytime today, whenever you are free." said Jungkook with a gentle and warm voice.

Though his voice was gentle, the others can't help but shiver fiercely. As they are not used to this at all.

Saying that Jungkook went for his seat. Pulling the chair up, sitting on it, as if hiding his face. BangChan can't help but peek through to see what he was doing.
Seeing that, his boss can't stop the silly smile on his face, Bangchan felt his world crushed abruptly.

Is it possible that boss is feeling shy !?

The others also felt awkward, but somehow they started the meeting.

After the meeting end successfully, everyone bowed towards Jungkook and each others, then left the room. Lisa was tiding her things. Jungkook also sat there till Lisa completed. Then he also went out.

Lisa came back to her cabin and started doing her work. The hours passed by gradually. It was already mealtime. Lisa thought, in the mean time she should make the apology letter. She took a page and started writting. If it was any other employee, they would add hundred more extra words to it.

But to Lisa, case was different. She doesn’t care much about it. So she wrote,

.........

Ceo Mr.Jeon,

Sorry for being late. Please accept my apology.

Ms.Manoban

.................

She thought it should be okay. So she took a envelope and put the letter inside. Then she continued to do her work.

At the Ceo's cabin, Bangchan placed Jungkook's food infront of him. He was holding extra two boxes. Jungkook noticed it.

"Whose are this?"

"This is mine.." he hesitates for some moment " and this is for Ms.Lisa."

"Ms.Lisa?"

🐣