2

🐣

After some minutes, her name was called. She sat up and went in that room. The room was huge and soundproof.

There were 3 person sitting. She knew them.It was the same people who took her interview in past life. That time they were very angry with her because she was late. However, after seeing her experience they unwillingly appointed her in this job.

Judging her past life and now the circumstances are different. She can give her best in this interview unlike the past.

She took deep breath and got ready for interview. The middle of the three pointed her to take a seat. He was the 'managing director' - Kim Namjoon. In his left side it was Kim Jisoo, the 'president' 
and in right the 'Vice President' - Jung Hoseok.

She first greeted them politely and gave her best on this interview. By judging their faces after interview, they seemed to be quite happy.

Indeed, they were happy, but not only this they were also quite impressed with her.
She has the stars in her eyes that makes her look, she is quite willing to do everything for her job. It maked them happy.

"You are quite impressive, Ms.Manoban."-Kim Namjoon- MD

"Thank you Sir"

"But the final decision is not in our hand, so please wait until Sir makes the decision." -Kim jisoo, P

"Ok Sir."

She knows it well about whom they are talking about.

"It’s nice to meet you Ms.Manoban.Hope for you the best" -Jung Hoseok, VP.

"Thank you so much sir and madam. See you next time."

They nodded.

After getting out, she sighed in relief. They are not that bad what she thought in the past. It was completely her fault, that they were forced to show their rude side. Sigh.

Now It's all in Jungkook's hand. She only can pray for the best.

On the other hand, there was a dark room. The employees inside the room were shaking in fear, because of the strong dark aura. They looked pitiful and seemed like they wanted to cry.

And their was a well-built man sitting on the boss's seat. He is extraordinarily handsome. The employees can't help but to admire their boss's face. Somethimes, they quetion there gender. How can a man be this beautiful! Moreover, he was allergic to girls. It can happen that he was gay.

The man employees can help but get happy at this weird thought.

He was like the rarest diamond, which was untouchable, tempting the people around it more and more.

The person he will like (if any day) would be very very lucky...

Everything was perfect but their was the one thing that made people didn’t want to get close with him.His extremely dark, cold, shivering aura. Which made people cry in fear.

When the employees were busy fearing and admiring him from side eye.A knock in the door was heard.

"Come in." A extremely dark, cold tone make everyone shiver from his voice.

The door slowly open, it was the president Kim Jisoo, the Sister-in-law of their boss.

"Sir, the selected people in today's interview. Their profiles- "

"Hmm"

Jungkook pointed on his desk infront of him.

Jisoo went their and put the files their infront of him.

"Alone"

....a only word enough to make the room empty.

He started checking the files. Not worthy much...

But only one file took his attention.It was a girl, with bare face.

The corner of his lip couldn't help but slightly went up, making it look like a smirk....?

🐣

Kim Jisoo •The President•27y/o

Kim Jisoo
•The President
•27y/o

Kim Namjoon•Managing Director•29 y/o

Kim Namjoon
•Managing Director
•29 y/o

Kim Namjoon•Managing Director•29 y/o

Jung Hoseok
•Vice President
•28 y/o

I hope you are enjoying the book till now..
Thank you so much for reading and putting it in your reading list.

Plz vote and comment too!
Borahae💜

-author