A child? why not

☾︎♫︎ғʟᴜғғ;Mᴀᴍᴀ Q;♫︎☽︎
☞︎︎︎𝕄𝕪 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕟:Tᴜʙʙᴏ ɪs Sᴄʜʟᴀᴛᴛ's ʙɪᴏʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ sᴏɴ. Aғᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ,Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜʟʟ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴅʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜɪᴍ☜︎︎︎

Quackity looked at the house in which he had once lived brightly.
It had been a long time since his ex-husband died of a heart attack.

Schlatt wasn't a horrible person,not before the election. He was a good person and a good father. After the election for choose the new president of Manberg,however,something had changed:he had become more violent and did nothing but drink.
The few times he came home lucid,he shut himself up in the office ignoring his husband and his 2-year-old biological son.

Tubbo had never had an emotionally decent relationship with his father,he couldn't remember it,he was too young to remember it. The only thing that had stuck in his mind was the stuffed animal he had given him a few months after his birth.

The plush was square in shape,and featured a little bee smiling. He had always liked bees since he was a baby, so he loved that stuffed animal very much.

Otherwise,he harbored nothing towards him, only emptiness. Fortunately,his mother was with him to brighten up his day.  His biological mother had died a year after he was born. And the next year,he had made acquaintance with his new mom.
Q,was a fantastic mather for him. He loved everything of him.He always protected him from his father and tried to give him a stable childhood, which was not successful given how things had turned out.

Quackity,despite the abuses suffered,and the emotional and physical traumas he had,he had never abandoned him. He wasn't doing it for Schlatt,if he could he would have gotten out of that house one way or another. Their wedding was no longer healthy,it had become began toxic. The only reason he didn't quit was because of Tubbo. He did not want him to have a traumatic childhood,lived with the absence of parents.Everything he had endured,he had endured for Tubbo.

But now it was all over. And he had started all over again.

Quackity looked behind him as he heard footsteps approaching. Karl and Sapnap have  accompanied him to his former home. He didn't know exactly why his fiancés had come with him,but he was grateful. He wouldn't have done it alone,despite Schlatt dead,he didn't feel like going back to a place where his presence was. But he had to do it for a reason,and that reason had waited too long.

"Tell me again why you two wanted to come"
He asked playfully hugging them. He plunged his head into Sapnap's chest as Karl hugged him from behind.

"Came on Lex,you know we love you,we don't want to let you go through this alone"
Karl answered his question as he held him.

"Exactly,we don't leave you,we know when it's painful for you"
Sapnap stroked his hair outside his beanie.

"....Thank you,I love you two"
Quackity's cheeks took on a red color.

"Awwwe you're so cute,I love you two too"
Karl placed his lips on those of the lowest in a sweet kiss.

"I love you so much too.....you don't know how much"
Sapnap gently kissed Quackity,now more relaxed,and then kissed Karl too.

"Well,we can go,I have to meet someone,and I woule like to introduce to you...I have been putting off a lot for this..."
Quackity he released the embrace and looked nervously at his fiancès. What would they think? Would they be happy to take Tubbo with them? Would they leave him?