Cuteness

☾︎♫︎𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏;𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝;𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚀;𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚢♫︎☽︎

Karl had left the house early to go and record one of Jimmy's videos,he would be back a couple of days later,and this lascivious Sapnap and Quackity alone.

Unfortunately,Quackity returned to his little space that same day,leaving Sapnap to take care of him.
Fortunately for Sapnap,that was a miracle.

He and Karl loved it when Quackity was in his little space,he was too fucking adorable. Once he had even started to cry at how cute his behavior was.

So once he noticed his boyfriend's state,he jumped for joy.
A whole day alone,with Quackity in his little space. For him it was like heaven.

He and Karl always fought when Quackity regressed. Neither of them wanted to share the younger one with the other,which is why Karl spent most of the time there together. Which made Sapnap jealous. Sometimes he was the opposite,and this made Karl jealous.

But now Karl wasn't there,and he had Quackity to himself,without having to share. So yes,it was heaven for him.

"Daddy..."
Quackity pulled him by the hem of his shirt, looking at him from the bottom up,in the other hand he had a blue blanket and a teddy bear,a pacifier in his mouth,and dressed in a Karl sweatshirt,too big for him.

"Yes princess?"
Sapnap turned and look to him. Once again his boyfriend in that state had made him forget to breathe for a moment.

"U-up..."
Quackity pointed to his arms as he pulled his shirt tighter. He always did this when he wanted to be picked up.

"Of course honey"
Sapnap picked him up as requested, and watched the shorter snuggle better into his chest,giggles followed later.

"Are you happy?"
Sapnap asked,getting only one knot from the other end.

"Sappy...."
Quackity attracted his attention shortly thereafter. They had moved onto the sofa,Sapnap sitting,leaving Quackity on his lap.

"Yes?"
Sapnap asked looking at him curiously.

"I wou u..."
Quackity said settling himself better,with an innocent tone of voice.

"Awww. I love you too baby"
And once again,Sapnap had to call upon all his strength not to burst into tears. One thing was certain,Alex would one day kill him with his cuteness,little but sure.

Quackity give him a kiss on the cheek,happy with the answer that he received.

He then pointed to the television in front of them,and after the remote control

"Do you want to watch something?"
Sapnap asked watching his movements,and was answered with a nod.

"Alright baby,that you want to watch?"
He asked,looking at him.

"That little lion!"
Quackity replied elated,gesturing with his arms. Sapnap looked at him confused.

"Do you mean the lion king?"
He asked carefully.

"Yes!"
The boy on his lap answers.

"May he be the Lion King!"
Sapnap answered him.

He momentarily pulled Quackity off his legs,making him sit on the sofa,then stood up and walked over to the television. He took the requested film and put it on. When he turned to take the remote,he found it in the hand of his little love.

He smiled at him before resuming his seat. Quackity got back on his lap again.
He turned on the TV with the remote control,and placed it in where he got it froma,nd then crouched better in Sapnap,who surrounded him with his arms in an embrace.

30 minutes later,Quackity found himself comforting Sapnap who was crying like a fountain.

"Don't cry.....If u cry...I cry too"
Quackity told him,his big eyes starting to shine as he tried to comfort him in some way.

"I'm sorry baby...this is so emotional...you know"
Sapnap he wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his sweatshirt,receiving in response a nod with a sympathetic look.

"I won't cry again. Ok?"
He reassured him by stroking his hair.

"Pinky promise?"
Quackity offered him his little finger.

"Pinky promise"
sapnap squeezed it with his own,making Quackity smile.

They finished watching the film,and Sapnap had to keep his eyes from watering. The Lion King had always been very emotional film to him.

"Duck-"
Before he could finish the sentence,he realized that his partner had fallen asleep. In his left hand he held a blanket,brought close to his face,and he had a pacifier in his mouth. His head rests delicately on his chest.
And it took even more willpower not to scream and jump for joy.

He decided to lift him gently,and pick him up,carrying him upstairs to their bedroom.
Once gently placed on the sheets,he got up to leave deciding to let him rest,but he had to revisit his plan,feeling the stress of Quackity on his sleeve.

"Don't go...."
Although his eyes were closed,a clear sign that he was half asleep,so as not to wake him up,he decided to carry out that command.

He made room in the bed,without waking him,and hugged him. Quackity moved closer,instinctively,to his chest.

And a few minutes later,they both fell asleep.