Kidnapped

☾︎♫︎𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏;𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝♫︎☽︎

"WHERE THE HECK IS MY FIANCÉE!"
Sapnap yelled in panic,shaking slightly Karl who was trying to calm him down.

"Nick please! Don't worry,we'll find him. But now you have to stay calm,because you're making us agitated too"
Karl she took his hands and looked him firmly in the eye.

"Breathe and inspire after me"
he told him,and then began to do some breathing exercises to alleviate the panic.

"Since when have they been going on like this?"
Dream asked softly from across the room.

"Ever since Quackity was kidnapped...about 3 hours ago I think"
The shorter answered him,continuing his search.

"Jesus Christ...and how are the searches going to find him?"
He asked again.

"Not very well.I'm trying to track down the number that called me back,but I'm not having as many results. Can you help me?"
George asked to him.

"Sure Gogy"
Dream smirked,which made the brunette next to him sigh.

What had created this suffocating situation?
Quackity woke up earlier than usual this morning and decided to go for a walk in the morning. He had left a note on the kitchen table,for Karl and Sapnap,in which he informed them and not to worry. Which they hadn't done.

Until lunchtime came,and Alex wasn't home yet,which had made them worry. They had tried to call him several times,but he never answered. They had subsequently called George and Dream and invited them to their house to help them find him,afraid that something might have happened to him.

During the afternoon search for the city,an unknown number had called George,informing him that he had his friend hostage. Once reunited with the rest of the group and explained the situation,they returned to Sapnap and Karl's house,to try to find the private number.

However,3 hours have passed since that call,and he still couldn't find anything useful,and Karl and Sapnap's panic wasn't helping him.

"Dream,please,this situation has been going on for 3 hours. I can't stand them anymore,and I would like to find Quackity as soon as possible,I'm worried they can do to him who knows what..."
George explain.

"Alright alright. Don't worry. We'll find him before they do anything to him. Now,let me see what you found..."
Dream he reassured him and then started to help the boy by his side.

Back to Quackity....
"Bitch! Set me free!"
Quackity yelled against his captor.

During his morning walk,he had been suddenly stretched out,with some nicotine,and had woken up by himself for half an hour,tied to a chair who knows where.

"Shut up,you're so noisy! If you want to be free again you have to wait for them to pay the fee"
The man in black with the mountain pass on his head yelled at him. It had been since Alex woke up that they had been yelling at each other.

"As a child you must have taken too many falls to hope a plan like this will work"
The raven yelled at him,again.

"And how come it shouldn't work? How can you know?"
The man in black asked.

"At least I'm not asking for a ransom,calling from a private number,already knowing they would try to intercept it to find your location. Dude you need to improve your way of kidnapping someone"
Quackity explained.

"Oh please,as if they could do something similar"
The other answered

"They might not,but the police sure do"
He answered back.

"Pff. I told them not to call anyone if they wanted you to be safe"
His captor continued convinced

"With what weapon?"
He looked at him skeptically. This guy was no one who wanted to seriously hurt him.

"....that's a good question..."
His kidnapper replied embarrassed.

"Yeah...so how about break free so I can get out of here?"
Quackity asked.

"I can't do that,sorry dude. If I let you go,my boss might get angry"
The man in black answered sitting down on a table nearby.

"Do you work for anyone?"
The raven asked,and the man replied with a positive nod.

"Uhm..my boss is not exactly a friendly person if we fail in our missions..."
The man took off the mountain pass,sighing disconsolately,and then put it on the table.

His was a sharp face,belonging to a person in his full 30s. He had ash blonde hair and blue eyes.

"...Dude you want to talk about it?"
Quackity asked. They couldn't do much, he was tied up,and his kidnapper didn't seem to want to hurt him. So why not fill the time by talking to him.

In the next 40 minutes,he finds himself spicologically witnessing a complete stranger,who had also kidnapped him for a ransom,while he talked about his working life and of his family. Quite a strange situation.

"And  then my wife left me taking our children away! I've been so broken,I didn't think she could ever do this to me"
The blonde men whimpered.

"Yeah well,it's really horrible as a thing,I'm so sorry. But at least you can still see them 4 times a month for a couple of hours"
Quackity consoled him by patting his back.
Yes,during their conversation he had untied him in order to have more emotional support.

"I know! If only I hadn't gotten into debt! I wasn't going to end up working here and she wasn't going to find out and she wasn't going to leave me. We would have been happy...."
The blue eyed man sobbed.

"Why don't you try to explain it to her? After all,she left without giving you the chance to explain yourself. You could tell her the real reason...that your previous boss was cutting your salary,and that you were looking for a job that paid more to offer them a better life,in a better country"
He tried to convince him. Which he found even stranger. Only he could find them lending a hand to a kidnapper in a similar situation.

"Just don't give up now. Try it again,more confident this time. I'm sure you can do it"
He encouraged him.

"You're right...thank you dude...These minutes were really important. No one has ever tried to encourage me..."
The blond man looked at his watch. The meeting was 10 minutes away.

"There are 10 minutes left,let's take you home. Your friends will be worried,don't worry about the money,I don't want it anymore"
Quackity nodded. In the end it's didn't go as badly as he thought.

They leave the shed where the man had taken him,and set off together in the black car belonging to his new friend. Not even he knew what to call him.
They arrived a few minutes later at the appointed place. A park on the edge of the city,nobody ever came so it was perfect.

"you can go now,your friends will be here in a moment,I better go now.....Bye and thanks again"
The blond man  said,having an approval from the raven.

"Bye...and I wish you good luck getting your life back"
Quackity said,greeting him with a wave of the hand.

The man left, returning to where he had left his car and starting the engine. Once he left,Alex's gaze fell on the park. Not far from him,Karl and Sapnap were coming running towards him,with tears in their eyes. Behind them,a few paces away,were Dream and George following them.

He was subsequently tackled to the ground,by Sapnap and Karl who were hugging him tightly to them,while Dream and George took pictures and commented the scene.

"Don't leave us never again!"
His fiancée said holding him still tight.

Even if for a few hours,he had missed them.

Now he just had to explain to them what happened to his kidnapper,why he didn't want the money anymore and why he found himself acting as a makeshift psychologist.
But that is a completely different story.