We can be better boyfriends than him

☾︎♫︎𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝;𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝;𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝙽𝚊𝚙;𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚙;𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢;𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚢?♫︎☽︎
𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒕.2?

You could ask alot of things to Sapnap.

Family? He would reply that he adored his parents and that they were one of the most important people to him.

Friends? He had many and got along very well with them. They were all funny and witty and he felt part of the group.

School? Though he had mixed feelings he would have responded with a neutral answer. After all,school was shit,but on occasion it could be enjoyable,even if it was a few.

But is Relationship with is boyfriend? He always avoided the speech or dismissed it too quickly with some positively false phrase formulated in the moment.

And Karl and Quackity had noticed that all too well.

All 3 were part of the same group of friends. There were 5. Karl,Sapnap,Quackity,George and Dream. But sometimes they preferred to stay with the people closest to them in that group. Dream,Sapnap and George were a trio,although they were more of a duo lately,as Sapnap spent more time with Karl and Quackity to find a distraction.

Quackity and Karl had only been together for a few months,and thus spent most of the time together as a duo. The same was also true for Sapnap with Dream.

They had been together for two years,but in the last few months something had changed. Dream paid more attention to George,and very often they enjoyed jokingly flirting with each other. This had led to many quarrels between the couple.

"Sappy,love,you're just too stressed. I love you,not George,and you know it. We just joke,don't worry or focus on useless things"
It was always the answer he had whenever he exposed his doubts or insecurities.

The point was that Sapnap wasn't stupid,he knew they weren't kidding anymore. They started it all as a game to annoy each other,and he knew it,but then it's became more than that,and he had noticed it.

The fleeting glances,the hugs,the touches,the brushing of hands,the eyes that spoke to each other in silent conversations. It had all become too obvious to try to hide it.

He was absolutely not out of his mind,he had just noticed that Dream no longer had feelings for him,but that he was falling in love with George.

And God it hurt. Because Sapnap still had feelings for him. Too many. He wasn't ready to let it go to someone else or accept it. He would never forget how they had met years before and how their friendship had matured to love. And it hurt too much to see the person who should have been by your side,running for someone else.

And before he even realized it,the situation slipped.
It was Tuesday when it happens.

He hadn't slept much during the last week,and had more panic attacks than usual. When he got out of bed,his head was spinning heavy,and he couldn't even stand up. His ears were whistling causing him even more discomfort and under his eyes there were huge dark circles. Clear sign of the entire nights of the week spent crying and despair. He didn't even want to get out of bed no matter how shit he felt but he had to do it anyway. He had to go to school,especially since today was his anniversary with Dream.
And God,he was hating every second of this day.

When Karl and Quackity saw the state he was in,practically a half-dead corpse,they worried.

They ran to meet him filling him with questions to which he had been able to give few answers,not wanting to worry them too much.