He's perfect the way He is

☾︎♫︎𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝;𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝;𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐♫︎☽︎
𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫,𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭,𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨,𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 :')

Sapnap had practically locked himself in their room for the past few days. He only went out for meals or to go to the bathroom.
Despite pleas from his husbands to come out of the room to talk to them,he refused even to show himself.
Karl and Quackity also noticed that he ate far less than he should at mealtimes,and this worried them.

"Sap,baby,come talk to us"
"What's wrong hun?"
For the tenth time of the day,the two boys stood at the door of their room.
"Nothing...I just want to be alone"
The other man said on the other side of the door.
The brunette and the ravenette looked at each other.
They didn't want to force it, it was true,but neither did they want to abandon it.

"Love,you know we love you right?"
Quackity rested his head on the door. No reply. On the other side of it,Sapnap sat against the door,in total silence.

"We will wait you. We don't want to abandon you,if you ever want to confide in us,you can. We will not judge you"
Karl said placing his hand on the door.

"Because we love you"
The boys said. Again,no response from the other side.

They therefore decided that for the moment they had to leave him to his solitude,they did not want to go against him or force him. As soon as he took his time,he would decide what to do.

Sapnap,in their room,was silently crying. He didn't want to worry them with his problems. He could solve them on his own,he didn't need to pester someone else. Or at least that's what he thought.

He picked up the phone and went to Twitter. There were many users who cast hatred on him,in vain were the attempts of Dream and George to calm the waters. They had been going on for a few days. The content? They were all messages criticizing his physique,making him feel bad.

'I don't understand how Karl and Quackity can love you'
'You should lose weight,you look too fat'
'How can you be so famous if you are like that?'
'How disgusting 🤢'

And others even more horrible. It was a couple of days that they continued to rage insults. Just because he had a large build.

He hadn't reported anything to Karl and Quackity because he didn't want to involve them he wanted to solve his problems on his own,he didn't need help.

Maybe he was really too fat. Right? A sob escaped his lips. Others followed,one louder than the other, until his silent cry became loud.

"Am I really too fat?"
He ask to himself. Were those people right? He didn't know.

Outside their room,Karl and Quackity looked at each other worriedly.
"Do you think..."
"Yes...he is"

"What do we do?"
Quackity asked Karl,who of the 3 was the one who had the best emotional streak.

"I think we have to make sure that he feels loved,that he is not alone...we don't know the cause of his discomfort,so we can't help him directly for now"
Explain the taller of the two.

"Any idea how to put it into practice?"
Quackity asked.

"Yes....I have..."
The brunette looked at the raven with a smile that didn't bode well.