My boyfriends are my teachers?!

☾︎𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏;𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙰𝚄 –𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚊𝚙𝚗𝚊𝚙 𝚊𝚛𝚎 21 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚜 19–☽︎

Quackity looked at his new teachers in amazement and embarrassment.

And now how was he supposed to behave? Shit,he thought they were kidding that time....

☞︎︎︎ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ☜︎︎︎

"What did you want to talk to me about so urgent?"
Quackity asked at his boyfriends. It was late afternoon,and they had called him excited,because of something.

"Well..From tomorrow we will teach in your school!"
Karl told him excitedly.
"What?!"
Quackity widened his eyes. What the hell was wrong with them?

"Loves...don't you think it's too much? In short,I understand the fact that the school keeps me away from you the majority of my time...but is all this really necessary?"
He would never admit it,but he was afraid. He didn't want the other students to know about their relationship.

"Don't worry Lex. We are qualified to do this job. And there is also another one,since the current one does not pay us enough...so it's ok.Karl will be the history teacher,I choose chemistry"
Sapnap reassured him.

Good. It will go bad,very bad.

"I don't know...I don't want anything to happen...."
Alex tortured the edges of his skirt,like every time he was nervous.

"Believe us,nothing bad will happen. Not others will not even notice"
Karl took his face in his hands. Which he relaxed him.

"Ok...I will believe you"
he muttered under his breath
That day he really thought they were joking.

☞︎︎︎ᵉⁿᵈ ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ☜︎︎︎

The truth was that Quackity was afraid,in addition to the reactions of the students,if it was known that they were together,also of one other thing.
In his school he was one of the most popular kid,and he was also the cutest boy in the whole institution. Which also highlighted his high average he had. So most people,of both genders,either went after him or tried to flirt with him.
He had never had any problems seeing that every declaration he had had refused them,along with the gifts. But he had never said anything to his boyfriends,because he didn't want their jealousy to arise.

"Quackity,aren't they your boyfri-?"
"Shut up Charlie!"
Before Charlie could continue to say anything Quackity stopped him.

"Nobody has to know. Understood?"
He tried to explain to him. Charlie,along with Wilbur was one of his best friends. But sometimes he behaved like a perfect naive.
Charlie nodded,and Quackity could take a sigh of relief

"Good. Thank you"
Quackity thanked him.

Act that was not ignored by some people not far from him. Bad luck would have it that they were all simp to him. He had a lot of them in the school,but he had always lived with them somehow.

Quackity looked back at his new professors,who hadn't taken their eyes off him the whole time.

Shit

Quackity waved at them smiling nervously.

"Well, now that the introductions are over,I leave you alone in your lessons. I hope you students welcome them well and don't cause much trouble"
The principal walked out of the classroom once he finished introducing their new professors.

The next hour for Quackity was hell. The girls in his class wasted no time playing dead cats and trying to flirt with them,there were even some boys among them.
The rest of his companions made a lot of confusion and it made him nervous,and Charlie...he was Charlie.
Sapnap and Karl hardly ever calculated this,and he was grateful for that because he knew they didn't want to missteps for his own good,but also unnerving.

He sighed now resigned to the chaotic situation.
At least it can't get worse than that

"Hi senpai"
"Good morning shortie"
"Hello cutie"
3 boys placed chairs near his desk. How can we not forget his simp.
Karl immediately turned in his direction,hearing the nicknames,attracting Sapnap's as well.

Forget it. It can be much worse.

"Hi. What do you guys want?"
He turned to them kindly,as always.

"Nothing we just want to be with you"
"Is this a problem doll?"
"Don't call senpai like this. He's an angel"
Quackity found himself in the midst of a debate over who should call him what.

"What's going on here?"

Shit. Fuck. Holy shit. Damn.

"Sapnap professor! They don't want to listen to me! They think doll is a good nikemane for Alex,when clarifying it isn't"
One of the guy said.

"H-hey,can you please stop? It's ok"
He tried to stop it. He could already feel the black area around Sapnap.

"Don't said that Senpai! Such a nickname will never do you justice. It's better call you princess"
"No,doll it's better"
"You are wrong. Cutie is better. Look at him. He's so damn pretty"
"Please. It is much more than just cute. It is also smart"
"So puppy?"

"Stop!"
karl ended their fight.
"You have no right to call him that,you are not even his partner. Stop it"
Sapnap took them back. He could barely contain his anger.

"You don't know though. One day we might as well be right?"
One of the boys put his arm around Alex's shoulder and brought him slightly towards him.
"Oi! Don't touch senpai you idiot!"
"I want hold him first!"
The other 2 screamed amused.

"Can you please take your hand off my shoulder?...Thank you"
He said uncomfortable due to proximity.

At that moment,neither of the 2 man thought about what their actions might have caused.
Sapnap and Karl took Alex,squeezing him against them,and buried their lips on his neck.
Alex taken by surprise tried not to moan.
When they took off from his neck,2 dark purple marks could be seen from both sides.

"He's ours. You have no right to call it that"
"After school,go to the lecture hall,punishment. You will stay here 3 hours to take care of the documents with the italian teacher"
The 2 professor said. They still hadn't let go of the poor boy's hips,now almost fainted with embarrassment

"Ehh?!"
The 3 they tried to argue, but they only got more hours, so they decided to go back to their seats and keep quiet.

The whole class had watched the scene,and now they were all speechless.

"If any of you try to flirt with him again,he will be put in poke during the afternoon hours."
Sapnap explained.

Alex sat back down with sighs and whispers.

"Quackity are you ok?"
Charlie asked noticing the redness on his face

"Yeah...totally fine...I think.."

Fucking hell.
nothing bad will happen? Yeah,sure. I saw! The last words are the most famous ones.

Alex looked at his boyfriends. Still smoldering with jealousy,one more than the other. Their jealousy and protective nature was not to be underestimated after all.

"It will be an interesting school year.."
He said smiling a little.