It didn't have to end like this...

☾︎♫︎𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝,𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝,𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜;𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚞𝚙;𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎♫︎☽︎
M𝑦 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧:𝑆𝑎𝑝𝑛𝑎𝑝 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑓 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑧𝑒,𝑠𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦,ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑙.

"You can't keep disappearing for days and returning as if nothing had happened! We care about you Karl!"
Sapnap pointed a finger at him.

"Nick,we already talked about it! I can't tell you where I'm going,but it's very important,you have to trust me!"
Karl  answered.

"How could I? How could We? We are here damning ourselves,worrying if you could ever come back,and you are who knows where. I can't trust you if you don't give me a motivation..."
Sapnap yelled back.

"Don't start over again! I have already explained to you that I am not cheating on you as you are assuming. I love you two too much to hurt you,and you know it. Stop proposing to this topic"
The brunette yelled at him.

"So why do you just disappear every time you get the chance? If not for this then for which reason?!"
The raven resumed.

"I already told you I can't tell you!"
Karl yelled again.

"Then you don't give me a reason to trust you!"
Sapnap answered.

These quarrels had become normal by now. It had been a couple of weeks that Karl had started to disappear and reappear after a couple of days.

At first they didn't notice,they thought it was just a way to get away and unplug everything,after all Quackity and Nick had these moments too.
But things went to speed up when they realized that from a few hours,they had passed to days,and from days to weeks.

They were worried that something was going on,so they did nothing but argue about it. And that didn't help much.

Due to past traumas with his previous relationship,Quackity was never present at the arguments,and therefore there was not one person trying to calm them down. Sapnap was very stubborn and restless,while Karl was stubborn to keep his mouth shut. For this reason,without a means to calm the waters,they almost always ended up fighting. As now.

"You are always like this! All you do is jump to conclusions, you should give others a chance to explain themselves!"
Karl scolded him.

"I'm giving it to you now! As well as all the other times! It is you who do not want to give them to me! I'm not the problem here!"
Nick was slowly starting to lose his company had been stuck on the same subject for half an hour.

"So are you saying I'm the problem? Ah thank you very much! I thought you trusted!"
Karl shouted back.

The room temperature was starting to rise. It was as if their dispute was raising the temperature.

"And I trust you Karl,but you can't expect me not to ask for explanations!"
Sapnap was starting to be irritated,really much irritated. The reddish color her hair was taking was proof of that.

"Instead it seems that you do not trust! You and Quackity disappeared for a couple of days too,and I never gave you the third degree from what I remember"
Karl replied by pointing out the obvious.
Which caused the last straw of his companion's patience to overflow.