We are 3,not 2

Pᴛ.2 ✍︎Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ Pottato_Barry123☕︎

2 ✍︎Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ Pottato_Barry123☕︎

Things were going great

After his total breakdown in the bathroom and the apologies and promises that followed,things were almost back to normal for Karl.

Quackity and Sapnap had walked his healing journey side by side with him,helping him through his tough times and when he was feeling too much. They had no longer excluded him from anything and were always there for anything,even the stupidest.

And Karl had forgiven them. Their continued efforts and their kept promises slowly made their way into his heart,until after a couple of months he was able to forgive them definitively.

He was healing,his self-harm was gone,as was his negative thoughts and voices. The therapist told him that it was great progress and that she was proud of him for improving so much. He was able to fix his sleeping schedule,making it healthy again,as it was before all this disaster could affect him so deeply.

So yes,he was almost completely back to normal,as if nothing had happened. There was only one problem: his eating habits.
During that period of isolation his appetite had taken a drastic 180:he managed to swallow few things before throwing them up,sometimes he felt sick at the sight of food and he didn't feel the need to eat.

He knew it wasn't a good thing,but he thought his appetite was affected by his emotional state and because of that his stomach closed up.
But apparently that wasn't the case.

He had mentioned it to the therapist once,after confessing that 'no,everything wasn't ok' and that he was worried about it. If things were alright between them,why he still had this condition?

And the therapist told him that it could be something more,that it wasn't just due to his emotions,but to something deeper. And that there was a possibility that he had an eating disorder.

An eating disorder.

Karl knew many things,some older than the time he was born and some still too advanced for mankind to conceive,but food disorders? Other than some superficial notion that everyone knew,he knew nothing about it.