Jasmine's POV

Hi. My name is Jasmine Anoa'i-Johnson, however my maiden name is Jasmine Duncan, but everyone calls me Jazzy. I was born and raised in South Holland, Illinois, which is a small suburb located right on the outskirts of Chicago, Illinois, about 10 miles south. I am the oldest of four children, three daughters and one son to Marvin and Elizabeth Duncan. I am a graduate of Thornwood Township High School, where I graduated with honors and then attended Case Western Reserve University where I received a full ride scholarship and earned my Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. After college and passing the nursing board exam, I got a job as an ICU nurse at University Hospital Cleveland Medical Center. I really enjoyed my job helping my patients and after about two years, I went back to my alma mater to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, which was always a dream of mine during my undergraduate studies. So, after that, I got a traveling job as a nurse anesthesiologist and for the next three years traveling across almost all fifty states. I enjoyed it so much, I love seeing the country-- that is...until I landed in Florida, and it is there, where my life changed forever. It was there, where I feel deeply, hopelessly in love with not one but two men. Yes, I know it's crazy. How can a woman love two men? Well, not only did I love them both, I ended up marrying them both, and let me tell you it has been an interesting ride. It has been interesting because my two husbands are like night and day. Dwayne and Joe are almost complete opposites of each other. Dwayne is so gentle, calm, and mild mannered with a wonderful sense of humor. Not to mention, Dwayne is a patient, gentle lover who always makes sure that I'm always satisfied sexually. Not only that, Dwayne is such a romantic that it sometimes makes me cry, the sweet things he does for me, like sends me flowers, writes sweet poems, love notes and when he goes out of town on business, he calls and sends me texts letting me know how much he loves and misses me, and how he can't wait to get back home and in my arms.

Now Joe is a different story. Whenever we are out together and a man looks at me too hard or gives me a complement, Joe goes absolutely nuts. His handsome face changes from tan in color to beet red, his eyes become bloodshot, the veins bulge in his neck, his white straight perfect teeth clench and start to grind and he is ready to fight. It reminds me of the time Joe and I were outside doing some gardening which is something I have always love to do ever since I was a little girl. I remember it was an extremely sweltering day, so I decided to put on a tie crop top and a pair of denim shorts.

Well, while I was watering the grass, Carl and Antoine were walking down the street and they noticed me.

"Heeeyyyy, Ms. Jazzy," Carl and Antoine called out to me.

"Hey fellas, happy Saturday!" I called back.

"Can I fuck you, Ms. Jazzy?" Antoine said in a low voice, which obviously wasn't low enough because I heard it.

"Mannn...Ms. Jazzy just don't know how damn fine she is, bruh," Antoine says to Carl, still gawking.

And that's when Joe looked up and saw Carl and Antoine staring at me....

"HEY!!!!! THE FUCK Y'ALL LOOKIN' AT MY WIFE FOR!!!!! HUH???!!!!," Joe growled deeply.

"Baby, please calm down," I say.

"NAH!! FUCK ALL THAT!! THOSE THIRSTY ASS MUTHAFUCKAS BEIN' REAL DISRESPECTFUL, STARING AT YO' ASS AND SHIT...I'MA BOUT TO BEAT BOTH THEY ASSES!!!, Joe growled through clenched teeth.

"Aye dawg...chill...your wife is fine as hell and thicker than peanut butter, you lucky, is all we saying," Carl tried to explain to Joe, which clearly wasn't working as evidenced by the murderous glare on Joe's face and Carl's explanation only served to piss him off even more.

"Baby," I pleaded, my hands on Joe's chest in an attempt to restrain him. Joe looked down into my pleading eyes, which were starting to water, and it was at that moment that he started to calm down.

"Come on big daddy, let's go in the house. You know that you and D are the only two men in the world for me," I say, as I stroke his face and beard lovingly.

"I know baby girl, it's just that I love you so damn much and the thought of some random dude eyeing you like a piece of meat just drives me fuckin' crazy. I guess it's because I have waited my whole life for a woman like you and I will be damned if I let someone take you away from me. I swear, I'll kill me a muthafucka about you...you are MINE...and Dwayne's," Joe says as his brown eyes bore into me deeply, glittering with lust and possession.

Well, as I said before Joe and Dwayne are as different as night and day. While Dwayne is a sweet and patient lover who is unbothered by the stares and complements that I receive, Joe is a very aggressive, possessive and passionate lover who I fear may actually hurt someone if they so much as look in my direction. Joe likes to throw me over his shoulder whereas Dwayne carries me bridal style. Dwayne loves missionary position during sex because according to him, it is the most natural position for a husband while making love to his wife, where Joe takes me whatever position he feels like putting me in, whether it is missionary, doggy style, 69, me on top of him or reverse cowgirl, not to mention Joe loves to throw me around, pull my hair hard and slap me on the ass and talk dirty and trashy while he is pounding the life out of me...

 Dwayne loves missionary position during sex because according to him, it is the most natural position for a husband while making love to his wife, where Joe takes me whatever position he feels like putting me in, whether it is missionary, doggy s...

"Yeah, baby girl! Whose pussy is this?! Huh?! Tell me!!!!" Joe growls loudly.

"It's yours, my big daddy!" I yell passionately while running my hands through his sweat drenched hair and then running my hands all over his sweat slicked body while my legs are wrapped tightly around his waist.

"You muthafuckin' right it's mine and.. don't... you... ever.. forget...it..girl," Joe growls deeply, punctuating each word with a hard thrust.

Dwayne, on the other hand, is so romantic that he also sings while making passionate love to me and it is so beautiful that it sometimes brings tears to both our eyes. It is things like that make me love Dwayne so very much along with his gentleness beneath all that brawn and muscle.

Even though Joe is not as romantic and gentle as Dwayne, I don't doubt for one second his love for me. I know that Joe is madly and hopelessly in love with me and there is nothing in the world that man won't do for me. It's just that he is so possessive, jealous, and insecure and I don't understand why. I mean he and Dwayne, in my opinion, are two of the finest men on the planet Earth and there is nobody that could ever compare to them in terms of looks, wealth or the fact that despite everything they have big loving hearts.

WELL, HOW WAS THAT? AS ALWAYS FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS HUMBLY APPRECIATED!