Aftermath

In the last chapter.....

*************Flashback************

"My loves...please...stop!" Jasmine yelled weakly.

Suddenly, Jasmine felt the outside spinning and then she blacked out.

Jasmine had fainted.

*************End of Flashback*********
Kalei noticed that Jasmine had collapsed and was lying unconscious on the ground. He immediately went over to her and tried to wake her up.....

"Jasmine! Are you ok? Please wake up!" Kalei shouted to her. "Hey guys I need help!!!!!"

Just then, everything froze in time. Joe was on top of Tamina with his fist raised and Tamina had her hands around Joe's throat. Dwayne had Nia in a headlock, and Ata had her shoe raised over Dwayne's head. But when they heard Kalei yell, they all froze staring in his direction as he held Jasmine in his arms fanning her in attempt to wake her up...

"Oh my God! Baby girl!!! Nooooo!!!!" Joe wailed in agony as he jumped off Tamina and rushed over to his wife.

"What the fuck?! What happened?"  Dwayne yelled in a panic running over to Jasmine, not before slapping Nia upside her head.

"I-I don't know. I think she fainted Uce!" Kalei said, clearly concerned. "Let's take her in the house!"

"Here. Give her to me!" Joe sobbed, as he scooped Jasmine's limp form in his massive arms carrying her into the house, laying her down on the bed as tears began to fall from eyes....

 Give her to me!" Joe sobbed, as he scooped Jasmine's limp form in his massive arms carrying her into the house, laying her down on the bed as tears began to fall from eyes

"I'll go call the doctor!" Kalei said in a panic. "Come on Uce don't cry...she'll be ok...I'm sure."

"It's all my fault, uso le tina!" Joe bawled. "If anything happens to my baby girl, I'll go and jump off a cliff!"

"No! Don't say that Leati, here let me hold you!" Ata said, as she held and rocked her nephew who cried as if his heart would shatter into a million pieces.

Dwayne was trying his hardest to reign in his emotions, tears threatening to fall from his eyes as well, but he knew he had to be strong for his wife and for Joe....

"The doctor is on his way! Here let her rest..."
Kalei said in a soft voice.

"I'm not leaving her!" Joe cried, holding his wife's hand.

"Me either!" Dwayne said softly, caressing her head.

Dwayne and Joe gave each other a look as if to say that they needed to do better by their wife, because she meant the world to them both.....

TBC
I'm sorry it's short but I had to post something..
What do you all think is wrong with Jasmine?
Do you all think Joe and Dwayne can get it together?
As always, please comment and vote