Samoan Life-Part IV

After Jasmine finished in the restroom, she washed her face and hands, took a deep breath and came out...

"Here goes nothing." She said to herself, preparing herself to come face to face with her husbands.

As soon as she opened the door, she was immediately greeted by two big, angry Samoans.

Just then, she was lifted off of her feet and held in the air like an infant...

"Now you wanna repeat that last comment." Joe said through clenched teeth, as he held Jasmine in the air, then bringing her close to his face, his angry eyes boring deeply into hers.

Jasmine remained silent, yet defiant by folding her arms and staring back at Joe....although internally she was quaking with fear at Joe's brute strength, although she knew deep down he wouldn't hurt her.

"I know you heard me. REPEAT IT I SAID!!" Joe growled, slightly shaking Jasmine.

"You're really pushing it aren't you?" Dwayne asked incredulously.

"Oh shut up Dwayne, I've heard just about enough of your mouth!!" Jasmine snapped.

Jasmine kept her arms folded and rolled her eyes at her husbands.

"Did you not only get smart but roll your eyes at us too?! Girl! What the hell has gotten into you?!" Joe asked in disbelief, still holding Jasmine but his grip tightening.

"Leati Joseph Anoa'i, you put me down this instant!!" Jasmine repeated.

At that moment, Kalei was laughing so hard tears were coming out of his eyes.

"o le a le mea ua e ata ai?! e le ose mea malie!!" Dwayne yelled.

(Translation: what the fuck are you laughing at? Aint a damn thing funny!!)

"masalo na ia fai atu ia te oe!" Kalei said, doubled over with laughter.

(Translation: I guess she told you!")

"Shut up Kalei!!" Joe snarled, not taking his eyes off Jasmine.

"Ok seriously though, let's just get to the compound. Jasmine, I think you'll feel better once you meet my mom, aunts, sisters and cousins. They are excited to meet you, they've heard so many wonderful things about you from these two. Please let's all just calm down." Kalei said in an attempt to defuse the situation.

At that moment, Kalei escorted the trio to his car...

"Can I sit in the front with you?" Jasmine asked Kalei nervously, taking note of the pissed off looks on her husbands' faces, knowing she was in trouble.

"Jasmine, I can't do that...I'm sorry." Kalei said nervously, after he saw them behind Jasmine's back, making threatening gestures with their fists at him, mouthing the words "you're dead meat if you do".

Just then, Jasmine got in the back seat and Dwayne and Joe also got in the backseat on either side of her. Jasmine's eyes widened with fear, especially when their stares were burning holes into her.

"You just wait til we get you alone!" Dwayne said, never taking his eyes off Jasmine and neither did Joe.

"You're gonna get it baby girl!" Joe said.

"Oh boy..." Jasmine said.

TBC

Oh boy indeed... 😳

Well what do you think?
What do you all of Jasmine's feisty behavior?
Please comment and vote! I appreciate it!