Brutal Attack-Part II

Warning: This chapter contains incidents of graphic violence and abuse of a pregnant woman. Some content may be sensitive to some readers. Reader discretion advised.

Meanwhile in a warehouse on the outskirts of town.....

"Please....I'm pregnant, let me go home." Jasmine sobbed pitifully, her face swollen from being repeatedly slapped and punched by Vivian.

" Jasmine sobbed pitifully, her face swollen from being repeatedly slapped and punched by Vivian

"Oh shut up bitch!" Vivian hissed, slapping Jasmine again so hard that her lip was split.

"W-why are you doing this to me? Who are you? I don't even know you!!!" Jasmine cried. "What do you want? Do you want money? I-I can get you money!"

"You stupid bitch! I don't need your money! I have more money than I'll ever need!" Vivian screamed.

"T-then what do you want?" Jasmine asked, terrified that she and her babies would die and she would never see her beloved husbands again.

"I want you and that bastard you're carrying to go the fuck away!!!!" Vivian yelled. "You're not good enough for men like Dwayne and Joe!!!!"

"Please miss. Please don't hurt me or my babies! I begging you!" Jasmine sobbed pitifully.

"Babies?! As in more than one?!!" Vivian asked.

"Y-yes, I'm carrying twins." Jasmine said quietly, holding her hand protectively over her pregnant abdomen.

At that moment, Vivian became even more livid. The nerve of this little mousy bitch to be carrying two little bastards. Well...she was going to fix that, she thought to herself.

"Lamont! Hand me that baseball bat!" Vivian ordered.

"Whatchu about to do?" Lamont asked, now feeling apprehensive about Vivian's actions.

"Just hand me the fucking bat or no pussy for you!" Vivian growled.

At that point, Lamont handed her the bat and without saying another word, Vivian hit Jasmine in her abdomen with the weapon

"Arrrgggghhh!!!!!!" Jasmine screamed out as she fell to her knees in pain.