Trying To Conceive- Part 1

**Note to readers: This will be the last long chapter as this is the 4th to last chapter before the end of this book. I just want to say I am truly humbled to have had over 50k reads. It's been a pleasure and I am grateful to all who have commented and voted on this story. I love you all 😍😍😍*******
**************************************************
A Few Weeks Later......
Jasmine had been talking to Dr. Stephanie twice a week and surprisingly, it was a monumental help. So much that she had started to feel better emotionally, although she had a long way to go before she would fully recover. Joe and Dwayne had also started to feel better in their biweekly conversations with Dr. Paul. Also, Dr. Shareef had prescribed Clomid for Jasmine to assist her in being able to conceive in a healthy manner.  However, the Clomid had a very strange side effect....it caused Jasmine's sexual drive to increase 100 fold. It was like she stayed horny 20 hours a day, and the only time she wasn't aroused was when she was sleeping. Although it was strange to Jasmine, because she it was new, she enjoyed it, not only that Joe and Dwayne loved it too. Since she had been released from the hospital, she had her own bedroom. The trio had decided to share time throughout the week. On Mondays and Wednesdays, Jasmine shared a bed with Dwayne. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, she shared a bed with Joe. Then on Fridays and Saturdays she Dwayne and Joe spent the entire time together in a hidden portion of the house that had two rooms and a large bathroom. During this time, Dwayne and Joe would have their way with their beloved wife. Then on Sundays, everyone had that day to themselves to engage in their own hobbies and activities and downtime.

This current arrangement head is advantages and disadvantages as well as challenges. One advantage of having such an arrangement is that neither man felt left out, as they were able to get equal time with Jasmine. However, Joe being Joe, still had a complaint......

"Hmph!! Why do I get Tuesday and Thursdays?!" He grumbled. " that's some bullshit, I got the middle of the week and Friday jr. Like what the fuck!"

"Baby.....don't complain, it's not like I don't love you any less." Jasmine said, as she ran her hands all over him. "You are so sexy when you're irritated, it turns me on."

"You think so?" Joe asked, smiling.

"Of course I do." She said, as she starts to take her dress off.

"Baby girl! What are you doing?" Joe asked.

"I'm horny and I want you right now!" She said as she pulls Joe's shirt over his head and starts kissing on his neck.

"Baby girl.... I got an important business meeting in a half an hour." Joe moaned as he ran his hands over her. "Can't we wait till tomorrow after I get home from the office? I mean, it's Monday and my night with you is tomorrow."

"I know but I'm so horny baby." Jasmine moaned, as she continued to disrobe by taking off her bra and panties.

Joe's mouth became dry and he felt an uncomfortable tightness in front of his pants.....

"Girl, what are you doing? You gonna make me late!" Joe said, as he licked his lips and grabbed his crotch.

"What am I doing? I think Im standing in front of you naked with my pussy dripping." Jasmine said, matter of factly, as she dropped to her knees as she unbuckled and pulled his pants and boxers down.

"Baby girl..don't start no shit you cant finish." Joe warned.

"Just hush and let me please you." She replied.

"I'm gonna be.........OH SHIT!!!" Joe gasped as his wife took him into her mouth.

OH SHIT!!!" Joe gasped as his wife took him into her mouth