Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold-Part I

In the Last Chapter....

**************Flashback****************
"No, not yet they..." Dwayne started to say as he was cut off by a muffled scream. He looked up and saw Jasmine screaming and crying, and Joe holding her in an attempt to calm her down, as she was hysterical.

Dwayne, Mark and Steve watched Joe holding Jasmine and crying once again.

Dwayne then closed his eyes, took a deep breath before he continued speaking...

"Can I ask you guys something?" He asked.

"Sure." Steve said, looking at Mark.

"How would you guys like to make a couple of million, tax free?" Dwayne asked.

"Uh... yeah, but doing what?" Mark asked.

"Making some pickups and deliveries." Dwayne said, in a low bone chilling voice, never taking his eyes off Jasmine and Joe.
*******************End of Flashback ************
At the hospital.....

"Deliveries and pick ups?" Steve asked, confused scratching his bald head.

"Yeah...deliveries and pick ups." Dwayne repeated.

"Well.... what are we picking up and delivering?" Mark asked, his curiosity now piqued.

"I'll let you know, just know it's $5 million in the deal, $2.5 million for each of you." Dwayne said flatly, unable to take his eyes off his hysterically crying wife and Joe.

"Is that all we gotta do?" Steve asked.

"Yep, that's it, once you've done it, I'll meet you guys at a location, pay you guys the money and then y'all head back to Texas, like nothing's happened." Dwayne said, matter of factly. "So you guys down or what?"

"Uh sure, as long it's not no drugs or no shit like that. Right Mark?" Steve said.

"Yeah right, I gotta wife and kid that depend on me. I can't afford to get jammed up." Mark chimed in.

"Nah, its nothing like that, 100% legal, I assure you." Dwayne said, crossing his hand over his chest.

"Well....yeah then ok." Steve said, with Mark nodding his head in agreement.

"Awesome, well I have your number and here's mine. Expect a call from this number." Dwayne said.

"Ok...will do." Steve said, as he and Mark left.

When Dwayne returned to Jasmine's room, his heart broke at the sight he saw before him.

"MY BABIES!!!! MY BABIES!!!! OH GOD WHY!!!!!!" Jasmine wailed loudly. "THEY'VE KILLED ME!!!!! I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO LIVE FOR!!!!"

'N-no baby girl, please don't say that, don't ever say that!!! You have me....you have Dwayne, we love you baby and we will make this right, we promise!" Joe sobbed, his head leaning against his wife's head.

"WHY?! WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS TO MEEEEE?!!!!!" Jasmine wailed hysterically.

Dwayne and Joe looked at each other and then their wife in confusion...

"She?!" They said

"B-baby girl, who's she?" Joe asked.

At that moment, Detectives Rollins and Moxley walked in.....

"Hey guys, sorry to disturb, we tried to catch you at home, but security out the gate said you all had left." Rollins said.

"Yea....we've been here." Joe said.