Going Home Finally

The Next Morning.....
Dwayne, Joe and Jasmine prepared to leave Samoa and return home. As they prepared to depart, they said goodbye to Ata, who started crying at their departure....

"Awww uso le tina, please don't cry. You can come and visit us in Florida." Jasmine said, hugging her trying to comfort her.

"I know. I'm ok, I'll just miss you that's all." Ata said.

"And I'll miss you too." Jasmine said, herself starting to get tearful.

"You two take care of the little mother, and don't y'all be stressing her out!" Ata fussed, with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry we won't...we promise." Dwayne said as he and Joe both hugged her and gave her kisses on the cheek. "After the baby is born, we'll bring you to Florida to spend some time with us."

"Ok I'd like that." Ata said, sniffing and wiping her eyes.

After they left Ata's house, they went to say goodbye to Savelina and Moana and their families.....

"It was so nice meeting you Jasmine, I'm sorry about the trouble with Nia and Tamina." Savelina said, hugging her.

"Me too, I hope that you will come and visit me in Florida!"  Jasmine said.

"Oh I will, Vili and I want to take the kids to Walt Disney World in the coming year." She said. "And if you like, I'm willing to give you pointers on tips on the new baby. Congratulations by the way."

Just then Moana and Samu came up to wish the trio goodbye...

"Goodbye Jasmine, Samu and I are so glad to have met you. You are very sweet and Dwayne and Joe are so lucky to have you. Also, Samu and I want to congratulate you on your new baby." Moana said, hugging her.

"Thank you both so much for having me!" Jasmine said.

"Aight usos y'all stay up!" Joe said dapping up his relatives.

"You too Uce!" Vili and Samu said.

Just then, Kalei walked up to bid his cousins and their wife goodbye...

"See ya later lil mama." Kalei said hugging her and rubbing and kissing her cheek and then her belly. "Hey don't forget to find out about your friend. If she's single, bring her with you when you come back to Samoa, or send me a plane ticket to Florida." He said, grinning at the unhappy on Joe's and Dwayne's faces for kissing Jasmine's belly...

" He said, grinning at the unhappy on Joe's and Dwayne's faces for kissing Jasmine's belly

"You must wanna ass whoopin' before we leave

"You must wanna ass whoopin' before we leave. We gotta private plane, we ain't in no rush!" Joe growled.

"Come on Uce I'm just playing!" Kalei laughed holding his hands up.

"Come on Uce, I'm just playing." Dwayne mocked Kalei angrily. "Yeah and we gonna be playing when we whoop your monkey ass!"

"Now, now my loves, don't get angry, it's not good for my condition." Jasmine said softly, rubbing her abdomen.

"Yeah my usos, it's not good for HER condition." Kalei said, snickering.

"Ok baby girl, we won't get mad." Joe said his tone and voice softening at his wife smiling.

Dwayne and Joe then gave Jasmine a hug and over her shoulder they were silently threatening Kalei by shaking their fists and mouthing threats to beat him up. All Kalei did was stick his tongue out and laugh at them.

An hour later, the trio boarded their private plane and headed home. Little did they know that after they arrived home, they were about to meet a new set of challenges that would have life altering results.

TBC
What do you all think will happen next?
I know it's short, but if you thought they had a lot of drama, you all haven't seen anything yet.
As always, I appreciate all the votes and comments and I ask that you all please comment and vote!