The Beginning: How it all started

So, how did this extraordinary journey for Jasmine and the two loves of her life Dwayne and Joseph began? Let us travel back in time.

March 12, 2016

"Nurse Duncan," Ms. Oliveros, the nurse manager of the surgical unit where Jasmine worked, called.

"Hi there, Ms. Oliveros how are you?" Jasmine responded.

"I'm good. Listen, I know that it's the end of your shift and I'm sure you want to go home, but could you stop by my office before you leave?" Ms. Oliveros asked.

"Sure thing," says Jasmine.

So, after Jasmine changed out of her surgical scrubs and back into her street clothes, she went to Ms. Oliveros' office.

"Knock-knock," says Jasmine. "You wanted to see me?"

"I did," Ms. Oliveros replied, logging off her computer and clasping her hands together smiling. "My brother and sister-in-law have just opened a home health agency and they have a patient in Pensacola that needs some home health visits from a nurse. So, I was wondering if you would be willing to open the case, follow it and discharge the patient after about 6 weeks? I will have them pay you $2500 to open the case, follow and discharge."

"Oh wow, that's a lot for one patient! "says Jasmine.

"It is, isn't it?" Ms. Oliveros says smiling. "I know you probably don't need the money, but it would be an immense help to Juanito and Adelina."

"Sure, I'd be glad to help." Jasmine said. "It would be a change of pace from administering anesthesia."

"Thank you, Jasmine. I knew I could depend on you. The address is 16788 Perdido Key Drive in Pensacola." Ms. Oliveros said, writing the information on a sheet of paper. "I'll let Juanito know, and he will start the paperwork for you to get paid."

"Ok great, I am looking forward to it," said Jasmine.

The Next Day- March 13, 2016

The next morning, Jasmine woke up early to make the drive to Pensacola. She had never been to Pensacola, so she believed that it would be a new experience for her, taking care of a private patient.

"Hmm...16788 Perdido Key Drive, it should not be too hard to find. I'll use the GPS to locate it." Jasmine said to herself.

While driving, Jasmine noticed a lot of new construction going up. She saw high-rise buildings, and a lot of single-family homes of assorted sizes and prices. But the one thing that Jasmine noticed was that all the new construction was by one company: A and J Enterprises.

"Hmmm...that's odd, I've never heard of them before.," Jasmine said to herself, puzzled.

When Jasmine arrived at the house, she noticed that it was very luxurious.

"Wow, this home is beautiful." Jasmine said.

Jasmine also noticed that there was a home currently under construction next to it. She also saw two men working outside, pouring concrete. Jasmine noticed that they were working extremely hard. The two men were clad in jeans, were extremely muscular as evidenced by them both being shirtless showing off would look like symbolic tattoos and were ruggedly handsome. One man was bald with a salt and pepper goatee and the other man, had a very intricate tattoo covering one arm, the left side of his chest and the left side of his back. He also had jet black hair tied in a man bun and his face was covered by a full beard which surrounded a sexy pair of full lips.

"Wow, I never thought construction workers could be so sexy...those two men are fine as hell." Jasmine thought to herself.

As she got out of her car, Jasmine was walking up to the front door, when she heard a deep male voice.