Chapter Fifteen: Hidden

The next morning I woke up to the sun shining on my face through the vast wall of windows in Anna's apartment. I yawned and stretched my arms, feeling the empty space next to me. Where was Anna?

Not a moment later I heard the door unlatch, "good morning beautiful!" I heard a familiar voice call. I peaked my head around the corner to see a cheery Anna, carrying two cups of coffee and a brown paper bag. "I hope you're hungry." She said, pulling two chocolate glazed doughnuts from the bag. "Starving!" I replied, grabbing one of the pastries and digging my teeth into it. I grabbed one of the napkins from the bag, as I saw there was writing on one of them. Reaching for it, it read "so great to see you again in the city. Miss you a lot An. xox"

Anna saw me scanning the napkin as she pulled it out of it hand. "What's that?" She asked with a laugh. "Apparently you're missed," I gave her a quizzical look. She smiled and shook her dark hair, smiling down at the note, "Heather, it's nothing to worry about. Just an old friend."

I nodded and took a sip of my coffee, "if you say so." She frowned at me and crossed her arms, "cheer up!" She pouted. I crossed my arms too and turned away from her. "Heather.. You know you can't stay mad at me." She said, as the smile was audible in her voice. I tried to fight the smile coming across my face as I avoid eye contact.

I felt her come behind back, and wrap her arms around my waist, planting soft kisses on my shoulders. "Be happy." She whispered, in between kissing my neck. I felt her hands rub my sides as they worked their way up to my breasts. Her warm hands ran along the tender parts of my body, as I felt goosebumps form on my arms. "Okay, okay!" I said, giving up, "you win." I turned around and threw my arms around her, kissing her hard on the mouth. She smiled against my lips as she tugged the back of my hair, forcing me on the soft feather mattress. she pulled my lace underwear off with one hand as I undid her bra with my free hands. She rubbed the inside of my thighs as I bit her lower lip. Her warm mouth kissed my collar bone, my breasts, my thighs, and then-- well, everything in between.

Soon our naked bodies lay next to each other, panting and covered with a thin layer of sweat. "Woah." She breathed, as her fingers entwined with mine. I rubbed my thumb over her palm and kissed her cheek, "yeah, woah." She pulled herself out of bed an tied her dark hair up in a messy bun, "what'd you say we do something fun, New York style?" She said smiling. I got up, grinning, "I like the sound of that."

I pulled on my dark skinny jeans and a grey over-sized sweater. Ten minutes later I was watching the New York City scenery fly by through my window. I looked over at Anna next to me, who was wearing a large studded military jacket, a small black skirt, and chunky black combat boots; only Anna could wear an outfit like that and still look beautiful.

We pulled to the side of the road as the driver opened our doors. The soft humming of a bass filled my ears as Anna took my hand and led me into a small stone building. The dark gothic rock exterior contrasted with the glistening modern day skyscrapers around it. Above the dark door was a small pink neon sign that read, "Calypso". A large man standing next to the door wearing a tight black T-shirt smiled when he saw Anna and I approach, "Anna! It's so good to see you again." She smiled back at him, handing him a twenty dollar bill, "glad to be back Ted."

I clutched Anna's hand and leaned over to her ear, "where are we going?!" I asked, the suspense driving me insane. She grinned and squeezed my hand, "Heather, we both know what I'm about to say.." I groaned and rolled my eyes, "you'll see." I said in a whiney voice, attempting to mock Anna. She laughed and tugged on my arm, leading me down the dark staircase, the bass of the music pulsing against my feet. Opening the cold metal door at the bottom of the stairs, I couldn't believe what I saw in front of me.

"Is this what I think it is?!" I said in astonishment.

(Authors Note: I'm sorry to leave you all in such a cliff hanger! But trust me when I say ALL I'm doing lately is trying to write. I even ignored my honors chem lecture today to work on a chapter :) leave me a vote or comment. Love you all.

P.S. don't think that the relationship with Anna and Heather is perfect just yet.. There's about to be some trouble (; )