Arc 2: Autobots vs Decepticons

After dealing with the seventh wave of Heartless Sora and his friends follow the last retreating Heartless and witnessed something bizarre.
They saw giant robots fighting and not only that, they even saw one of them turned into a Tank and another turned into a jet. This was a shocking discovery and it appears that the one's with a strange red face for a symbol represents good and the other in purple was evil.

Megatron: Prime!

Optimus prime: Surrender now Megatron, you have terrorized the people of Earth for far too long!

Megatron: I don't give up so easily Prime, I will have my thirst for Power !

Star-scream: tell us Autobots, why would you give your lives for this planet anyway?

Bumblebee: Funny, that is a question that you block heads should ask your self.

Star-scream: You will pay for your ignorance!

Hot-Rod: how about you shub your own energon into your after burner !

Megatron: Decepticons, Attack!

Optimus: Autobots, Attack !

The began with each side clashing like Titans that were made of metal and even though the fight on the ground was brutal but so was the fight in the sky included and it was Star-scream fighting against his former old friend Jetfire.

Star-scream: You think you can out run me you traitor!

Jetfire: let's see about that coward!

The Battle in the air was intense and fierce and it appears that Star-scream has the upper hand by Assaulting him constantly like a fly annoying it's attacker but Jetfire emerged triumphant over the air commander of the seekers, meanwhile Sound-wave was assisting Sky-warp by attacking Jazz and Perceptor.

Sound-wave: minicons eject Operation: elimination.

Sound-wave's minicons such as Rumble, ravage, frenzy, Lazer-Beek and bat-trap all emerged from his chest and started firing at them while Sky-warp was in his jet mode and started firing point blank at the Autobots who were dug under cover.

Perceptor: they seemed to be relentlessly Assaulting us from the sky in high probabilities!

Jazz: how about they taste the probability of my Blaster at their bio circuits!

Jazz and Perceptor were doing their best to hold off Sky-warp but to their
Surprise Sound-wave's minicons caught them by surprise but to their rescue Autobot Blaster comes in to aid
Jazz and Perceptor.

Perceptor: help us Blaster!

Blaster: yo hey Perceptor and Jazz, don't worry I'll get the groove on.

Jazz: you better because it's about to get messy down here!

Blaster proceeds to unleash his own Minicons such as Ramhorn, Steeljaw,Eject, and Rewind all came together started busting fender such Autobot cassettes vs Decepticon cassettes.

Jazz: thanks Blaster you saved our fender back there.

Blaster : no worries brother.

Sky-warp: hey Autobots the fight isn't over yet!

Just as Sky-warp was to take the shot
At the three Autobots he was shot down by Arcee and Grimlock who showed up at the nick of time.

Arcee: You boys okay?

Jazz: yeah thanks Arcee!

Grimlock: me Grimlock love to save universe because me Grimlock King!

Bumblebee: wow he really is proud of himself but what in the name of Alpha Trion are those?

Hot-Rod: what are you talking abo- what the?

Hot-Rod couldn't finish his sentence as a huge wave of Heartless swarmed in on them Hot-Rod and Bumblebee started gunning down every Heartless point blank and as they fought every last one Blitzwing came in and started firing at Hot-Rod and Bumblebee but Warpath comes in and saves them.

Bumblebee: Thanks Warpath!

Warpath: No worries Kablaaaam!

Blitzwing: Hello Warpath, it's been a while.

Warpath: how about we settle this fight here and now Blitzwing Ka-pooow!

Warpath and Blitzwing went at it and started firing at each other and there was smoke covering the fight how ever with Optimus prime is now facing his arch enemy Megatron.

Megatron: Prime, I will crush you with my bare hands!

Optimus prime: One shall stand, and one shall fall.

Optimus prime and Megatron went head to head at each other such Megatron punching him and Optimus uppercuting and kicking him and then it was a shoot out and then back to hand to hand combat but it looks like if Megatron was going to have the advantage Optimus prime gather the courage to lift up Megatron and threw him across field but only to be caught by Grimlock who threw him at Blitzwing.

Optimus prime: thank you old friend.

Grimlock: me Grimlock saved Optimus prime!

Thunder-cracker: you didn't save anybody big bozzo!

Thunder-cracker arrives in battle as he starts firing at every Autobot in site and he knocked Jetfire out of the sky and put Jazz out of commission but just about he was going to finish them and then Bumblebee, Sora and his friends came in and used their Keyblades to strike Thunder-cracker and they succeeded Arcee started firing at Thunder-cracker.

Thunder-cracker: you gotta be kidding me, the flesh Creatures are here but they got new looking weapons.

Star-scream: so Thunder-cracker you still think you have what it takes?

Blitzwing: oh shut up Star-scream!

Megatron: Decepticons , retreat !

The Decepticons soon gathered their comrades and as one by one they returned to the Decepticon triple-changer Astro-Train.