Arc 3: Introductions

After a huge battle with the Decepticons the Autobots cheer another well earned victory and as they did they meet the Keyblade heroes who helped them fight the Decepticons and this would mean the start of a new alliance.

Jetfire: hello there little guys, thanks for helping us.

Sora: it's all good and by the way who are you people anyway?

Optimus prime: we are Autobots, we're from Cybertron a planet that is far from Earth, and I'm Optimus prime the leader of the Autobots.

Kairi: amazing and I'm Kairi and these are my friends Sora, Goofy, Donald, and Roxas.

Optimus prime: nice to meet you and allow me to introduce you to my comrades, Bumblebee, Hot-Rod, Arcee, Jetfire, Jazz, Blaster, Warpath,
Perceptor, and this is my old friend and leader of the Dinobots Grimlock.

Grimlock: me Grimlock love to meet new friends!

Bumblebee: and the creeps that tried to harm you and us are called Decepticons.

Perceptor: but what I want to know is what were those dark creatures that attacked Bumblebee and Hot-Rod?

Sora: oh yeah, those creatures are called the Heartless.

Jazz: what do you mean by Heartless?

Goofy: they are beings without hearts and they only assist those who are evil to the core.

Donald: like the Decepticons for example.

The Autobots were surprised to hear this information and they decided to take the Keyblade heroes to their headquarters and a construction site that seems to be creating some sort of city.

Sora: what are you guys building by the way?

Hot-Rod: oh yeah, Soon our new home
Autobot city will be finished.

Jetfire: it's currently under construction but we can't wait until it's done.

They transformed back into their robot modes and they walked inside of their headquarters and they encountered more Autobots in the crashed ship .

Sora: okay this getting interesting by the minute!

Hot-Rod: oh yeah meet more of our Autobot companions.

Wheel-Jack: Hey Prime back so soon, who are these little guys?

Optimus prime: they are called the Keyblade heroes and they were even the ones who helped us defeat the Decepticons and a new Enemy called the Heartless.

How ever more Autobots came in to see the new arrivals and quickly Jetfire introduced the Keyblade warriors to the others.

Jetfire: the Autobot you met is Wheel-Jack, mirage, hound, cliff-Jumper, and scamper.

Bumblebee: and the other two are Iron-Hide and ratchet.

The Keyblade heroes were amazed with all the Technology that the Autobots created and soon they will fight along side with them.