Arc 8: City fight

Omega Supreme flies high in the air while carrying the Autobots to the city
And Sora is still worried for Kairi and he wants to know if she is alright but Optimus prime ashers him that they will find her and rescue her.

Goofy: Don't worry Sora we'll save Kairi in no time and we must keep our spirits up.

Donald: he's right Sora we can't stand seeing you like this.

Sora: you're guys.

Arcee: besides we have Omega Supreme to deal with any kind of situations like this.

Unknown to them Lazer-Beek spotted them and reported back to the Decepticons and revealed that the Autobots were coming their way.

Sound-wave: Lord Megatron, Lazer-Beek has a visual on Autobots and they are coming!

Megatron: Decepticons prepare for battle!

Shock-wave was currently studying a small batch of Heartless that were found on the Insectacons and what caught his optics was they were using their power to steal the energy coming from the Decepticon's duplicating machine and Shockwave immediately Had to report it to Megatron.

Mean while with the Autobots, they arrived shortly and they exited out of Omega Supreme and transformed their way into their robot modes.

Skamper: it seems that the Decepti-creeps are digging up the crater for that ship!

Optimus prime: I agree with you Skamper but I can't believe Nova Prime's ship would end up here.

Bumblebee: watch out Decepticons!

Hot-Rod: and the Heartless!

A huge wave of Heartless swarmed in on the Autobots and Keyblade warriors and the battle in the city begins as Blitzwing starts firing from jet mode to Tank mode until robot mode but Warpath comes in and goes hand to hand combat.

Blitzwing: this again Warpath?

Warpath: oh yeah I will beat you this time Ka-pooow!

It was intense but Warpath comes out on top but more waves of Heartless swarmed in but Skamper and Jazz decided to stay behind and buy the others some time and out of nowhere the Aerialbots came in with ratchet and Iron-hide.

Shrapnel: The Autobots continues defying us us.

Kick-Back: why don't we go ahead and
Teach them a lesson not to mess with the Insectacons!

Bombshell: Insectacons Transform and attack!

Iron-hide: get ready Autobots, the Insectacons are coming in hot !

Ratchet: well I hope we get out of this in one piece .

Skamper: Till all are one!

As the last wave of Heartless and the Insectacons Intersepting the Four Autobots in the city Omega Supreme engaged Devastator.

Devastator: Prepare for extermination Omega!

Omega Supreme: Your violation ends here, vengeance Inevitable!

The two Giants clashed like they have been waiting for this moment to begin , the two combiners exchange fatal blows to each other but eventually Omega Supreme lift up Devastator and threw him across the city like a Boulder.

Omega Supreme: sub Mission complete, current objective must be executed.