Arc 10: The Matrix

Shrapnel is prepared to fire at the trio but not long enough for Rewind to show up and tackled him out of the way and Hot-Rod who body slammed him to the ground.

Kairi: Thanks Hot-Rod and you too Rewind.

Rewind: no problem new friends and by the way, Blaster sent me here to help you guys and it seems you got your hands full.

Nemesis Prime became pleased when he witnessed the arrival of the Heartless who brought in a defeated Megatron and they even saw Sky-warp and Thunder-cracker along with Megatron so they began a terrible and painful transformation which made them corrupted and changed changed their appearances.

Nemesis Prime: behold Galvatron, Cyclonus and Scourge!

Galvatron: now me and Nemesis Prime will be the Supreme leaders of the Decepticons now Optimus prime I want the Matrix!

Cyclonus: you have no other option Autobots, the Heartless has given us power beyond your imagination!

Optimus prime: over my lifeless husk Galvatron!

Nemesis Prime charges and beats Optimus and Kairi watches in horror as she covers her mouth and tears began to emerge from her eyes as Nemesis Prime escapes with the Matrix and Galvatron but Grimlock comes in and savagely beats Cyclonus and Scourge and the others came .

Jetfire: Optimus!

Jazz: what happened to Optimus?

Blaster: yo who did this to our main Prime?

Donald: Nemesis Prime took the Matrix and he corrupted Megatron!

Goofy: that's horrible we have to stop him!

Roxas: hey warpath can you blast a way out of here?

Warpath: I can do anything Ka-pooow!

Warpath transformed into his shernidan Tank mode and destroyed the ceiling so Jetfire can transform into his jet mode to carry Optimus, Hot-Rod, Bumblebee, and the Keyblade warriors to stop Nemesis Prime and Galvatron, during the ride Optimus began to wake up and everyone smiled in relief.

Hot-Rod: Optimus, your alright!

Kairi: are you okay?

Optimus prime: yes I am, but it feels like the Matrix is not inside my chest.

Roxas: nemesis Prime took it and Galvatron is with him.

Hot-Rod: Don't worry we'll get back to you, and that's a promise!

Optimus prime: you know Hot-Rod, you have been a great companion and friend and you too Bumblebee, I thank you.

Bumblebee: no worries Optimus, we'll always help you.

Mean while with the Keyblade warriors that were planning to defeat Nemesis and Galvatron, but they will know that an Autobot inside of Jetfire will lighten their darkest hour.