Arc 11: Rodimus Prime

Mean while with the other Autobots such as Skamper, Iron-hide, and Ratchet were firing at the Decepticons  like the Insectacons, Sound-wave, and 
Blitzwing, the battle in the city was intense but Omega Supreme ended the long skirmish by cornering the enemy.

Iron-hide: thanks Omega!

Ratchet: you really helped alot !

Omega Supreme: Compliment Appreciated.

Skamper: guys I hate to spoil the celebration but we got bigger problems!

They witnessed Nemesis Prime and Galvatron summoning the Heartless while they carried the Dark Energon to find the Body of Nova Prime but the Aerialbots and Jetfire swoop in and shot down several of them while Omega Supreme assist them by transforming into a Tank with a Rocket station.

Ratchet: keep shooting them Omega!

The group managed to find Nemesis Prime in midair with the Matrix, Optimus prime, Sora and Hot-Rod were prepared to jump out of Jetfire, just as Sora was about to fallow Kairi grabbed his arm.

Kairi: please be careful.

Sora: I will.

She then hugs him one last time before he jumped out of Jetfire and followed Optimus prime and Hot-Rod.
The trio soon encounters six waves of Heartless and it was a long battle but one by one and side by side together they defeated each one and got to the top of the tower to find the Matrix with Galvatron and Nemesis Prime.

Hot-Rod: the Matrix.

Galvatron: It's over Autobot, for some reason the Matrix cannot be opened.

Hot-Rod: not by a cruel Decepticon like you!

Nemesis Prime: then let the battle begin!

They clashed and fought valiantly and Brutally towards each other with Sora using his Keyblade to slash and swipe at not only Nemesis Prime but also with the arrival of ram jet and thrust along with Star-scream.

Star-scream: Megatron is that you?

Galvatron: here's a hint!

Galvatron transformed into a cannon and shot down Star-scream and they only witnessed this horrible and cold hearted act while Star-scream falls and crashing into the ground.

Galvatron: so would anyone else would like to fill in his shoes?

Nemesis Prime: let him serve as an example to the other Decepticons.

The Battle continues on while Grimlock calls the other Dinobots to help out the Autobots and they were kicking fender like no tomorrow.

Grimlock: Dinobots transform!

The Dinobots did what Grimlock instructed by transforming into their Dinosaur modes as Perceptor watches from a far .

Perceptor: this is unbelievable, if they continue to use this much energy then Earth is going to be a grave yard!

However as Optimus prime fought his evil twin Nemesis Prime they fought each other like it was a violent beat down but this Optimus prime gets the upper hand and dealt with the knock out blow on Nemesis Prime by grabbing his head and his body and slammed him to the ground but he was knocked out and not dead yet but he could have done it without the help of Sora but with Galvatron, he seems to be trying to kill Hot-Rod.

Galvatron: Die Autobot, once I kill you then I will re-animate you into my slave and it's a pity that you Autobots die so easily!

But then the Matrix of Leadership started glowing and it went straight towards Hot-Rod and the Autobots and Keyblade warriors saw what is happening to Hot-Rod and the Matrix.

Sora: hey whats going on, is Hot-Rod being chosen?

Optimus prime: yes sora he is worthy, arise Rodimus Prime.

Galvatron: no !

Hot-Rod who was holding the Matrix of Leadership now turned into Rodimus Prime the future leader of the Autobots, he stands tall against Galvatron and shouted this out to the Decepticon tyrant .

Rodimus Prime: This is the end of the Road Galvatron !

Rodimus Prime manhandles Galvatron while struggling and he punches Galvatron in the face three times and he lifts him up and threw him off the tower and Nemesis Prime jumps back into action but Optimus prime headlocks him which Rodimus kicked and punches him, the two Primes threw the false Prime in the air along with the dark Energon and uses the power of the Matrix of Leadership .

Sora: let's finish this!

Rodimus Prime: Now wisdom of the ages.

Optimus prime: Light our darkest hour.

The Matrix unleashes a huge amount of power to destroy the Dark Energon and Nemesis Prime in the process and then Jetfire arrived to extract them before the tower collapse and the other Autobots cheer for a grand and well earned victory and the Heartless retreats and so did the Decepticons.

Kairi: sora your okay!

Sora: sorry if I worried you.

Bumblebee: wow Hot-Rod you changed!

Rodimus Prime: call me Rodimus Prime for now on.

Goofy: Rodimus Prime ghorsh, I like that name.

They headed back to H.Q for a great celebration and a Farwell. It was a celebration like no other and they were still doing the big race in Autobot city as another part in the celebration.

Warpath: It's been a long Ka-blaaaaming adventure with you guys.

Roxas: yeah but not to worry, we'll never forget you guys.

Optimus prime: before you guys go we want to give you something to show our appreciation.

Optimus and Rodimus handed the Keyblade warriors medals that had the Autobot symbol on which represents them as honorary Autobots.

Grimlock: me Grimlock will miss you!

Wheel-Jack: Hey kids take care of yourselves!

Kairi: good bye and we'll never forget you!

Bumblebee: we'll ride with you guys anytime!

Roxas:  I'll be looking forward for that Bumblebee!

Optimus prime: take care Sora.

Sora: you too Optimus prime and you as well Rodimus.

Rodimus Prime: Till all are one!

The Autobots and Keyblade warriors cheered out "Till all are one " and they went back to the Gumai ship to remember their Autobots friends.

The End

Caption: okay guys I hope you like this book because this took me a long time from November of 2021 to this day because it needed a lot of inspiration and imagination so I hope you guys enjoy it so I'll be making more books so if there is any request you want then ask me, okay see you next time.

After credits, in the Dark corners of each corridor of the Proud-star, the clones of the Insectacons harbors the halls only to see a stasis pod containing the sleeping traveler himself Nova Prime who activates his optics and he was ready to emerge from sleep.