Arc 7: The Proud-star

Back to Autobot headquarters Optimus prime called the Autobots and Keyblade warriors for a special report of the Decepticons are up to in the city. Omega Supreme arrived in Rocket mode still but just about they were going to enter, Megatron and two of his seekers Sky-warp and Thunder-cracker came in started shooting from the sky then to the ground.

Megatron: greetings Optimus prime, I hope this invitation finds you appeasing!

Optimus prime: that's hard to believe so tell me, what is it that you and your Decepticons have been digging up?

Megatron: an ancient Autobot ship that is underneath the city and I hope this Name the "proud-star" reminds you of anything.

The Autobots were shocked to hear that the Decepticons has discovered an ancient Autobot ship that has crashed landed millions of years ago before the Autobots and Decepticons even arrived on Earth but Megatron ordered Sky-warp to capture Kairi and Sora almost rescues her but Thunder-cracker intervened by swating him like a fly but they got away.

Roxas: They took Kairi!

Goofy: what are we going to do?

Donald: what is the proud-star ?

Optimus prime: The Proud-star is an ancient Cybertronian ship that was built for discovering words like earth and it was piloted by it's solo crew member and captain.

Roxas: and who was the ship's captain and solo explorer?

Optimus prime: The great Nova Prime, he was one of the original primes before me, however he has also contained the knowledge and history of Cybertron's past and his goal was to fill uninhabited planets with life suitable for Cybertronians
But something changed him and turned him against us.

Bumblebee: one of our own primes turned against us, that is unbelievable.

Hot-Rod: I agree Bumblebee, but are we going to save Kairi and stop the Decepticons?

Sora: we will and let's grab a few of the Autobots so we can save the world!

Optimus: Autobots, Transform and roll out!

They all agreed and Optimus prime listed the Autobots who will go with the Keyblade warriors and himself and it was Bumblebee, Hot-Rod, Grimlock, Skamper, Blaster, Warpath and Arcee. They entered Omega Supreme but two Autobots like Jazz and Jetfire entered at the last minute and took off.

Arcee: I thought you guys weren't coming?

Jetfire: you can't start this mission without us.

Jazz: I have a score to settle with Sound-wave and Sky-warp!

Optimus prime: welcome aboard Jazz and Jetfire.

Mean while back with the Decepticons who kidnapped Kairi and placed her in a holding cell until interrogation the Constructacons continued digging while astro-train and Dirge were on guard duty.

Kairi: get me out of here you creeps!

Dirge: quite down flesh creature !

Astro-train: if you know what's good for you now stay quite, oh greetings Blitzwing.

Blitzwing: how Is the prisoner?

Astro-train: being annoying then any other flesh bags.